“Different but Tasty Lunch ”
Review of Our Table at Jacob's Creek - CLOSED

Our Table at Jacob's Creek
Price range: AU$15 - AU$38
Cuisines: Australian, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Table at Jacob's Creek is now permanently closed closed. Guests can still enjoy our cafe space, wine tasting in our cellar door and our famous views over the Barossa Ranges, or a dining experience with our restaurant partner, Harvest Kitchen,
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

We had our lunch here as part of a bus tour. It was a two course set lunch with a glass of wine or red wine.
To start we had a mixture of hot vegetables with salsas and for our main course we had roast pork with a mixed salad. The wines were excellent and I really enjoyed my meal, it was a different type of meal than we would normally have. I thought the flavours complimented each other and the pork had crispy crackling, although I really enjoyed my meal there were some in the bus party didn’t care for it.
We had a cup of Nespresso coffee to finish which was delicious.
Nice fresh clean restaurant and the service was good.
The shop had a good selection of wines and other gifts/souvenirs.

Date of visit: March 2020
10  Thank SAB5859

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Beautiful place, amazing wine but the food was a disappointment. We had the lamb and the brisket. The lamb didn’t taste good, the brisket was delicious but as a meal something was missing there, it came with a salad on the side that in my opinion didn’t go well with that meat. Overall I think it’s a nice place to visit but I can’t recommend the restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 16 January 2020

The meals were very good using local fresh produce and veggies from their garden. the views of the old gum trees and surrounding vineyards added to the ambiance. Modern facility with unblocked views from every area. Friendly and efficient staff. Would definitely recommend and come back again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Novotel and had lunch here. The pork belly was absolutely delicious. Renee was helpful and bubbly.
AccompaniedAAAccompanied

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 27 September 2019

My mum and I flew up from Melbourne to celebrate her 75th Birthday. My request to Our Table when making my reservation was simple: Make my mum feel special.
I was blown away by the level of customer service provided by Jayne and her team. We started our visit with a quick wine tasting (amazing!). We're not connoisseurs by any stretch of the imagination, but the lovely lady providing our tastings was patient, fun and made our first 'stop' enjoyable.
Jayne kept in touch via text to ensure Mum was comfortable, and asked if there were any special touches she could add on to make her visit more enjoyable. I was touched by the level of care provided, but blown away by what was to come.
We then met the delightful Kyle, who waited on us over lunch. Jacob's Creek is not a 'small business', and yet, Our Table felt like we were visiting a mumma/pappa restaurant. We truly felt welcomed and 'at home' (so the name really does fit!).
Jayne then gifted my beautiful mumma a bottle of their Prosecco Spritz (delish!) before we left.
I've talked a lot about our experience, but it would be remiss of me not to mention that the food was AMAZING! We left with full hearts and full stomachs.
Thank you to the amazing team at 'Our Table'. If we're every in the Barossa again, you can best believe we will be dropping in to say hello.
Thank you for an amazing afternoon and ensuring my mum had the best day.

Date of visit: September 2019