Denissons Hotel(Hubli-Dharwad)
Aryadurga Lodge(Hubli-Dharwad)
  • Pool
The Hans Hotel(Hubli-Dharwad)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmain roada small swimming poolthe hotel staffbreakfast spreadvalue for moneyword of cautionroom allottednice hotelroom service isrooms are smallstaff responsebuffet dinnercomfortable stayshort stayrestaurant food israilway stationsouth indian
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My stay in Clarks was special to me nd my wife . Starting from security, reception,house keeping,food service , maintenance. I never felt that it's a hotel , I felt it like my own house . The food taste was exceptional, the room was clean nd sharp the quality of Lenin is mind blowing . Overall experience was exceptional . Visit the best hotel in Hubli . I strongly recommend this hotel to everyone

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ClarksInnHubli, General Manager at Clarks Inn Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Mr.Santosh K,
Greetings from Clarks Inn Hubli!
Many thanks for penning down such a flattering review on this forum. Your five star rating has motivated our team and we are glad that you could enjoy our facilities during your stay with us. Indeed, it's a pleasure to know that your family had a memorable experience.

Thank you again for apprising us of your happy experience and we hope to welcome you for future visits. Please follow our social media channels and stay in loop with the events and offers unfolding at our property.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We have stayed here for a leiser trip. Hotel has a nice ambiance, it is near to Hubli Airport & Railway Station. Food is very tasty & rooms are spacious & clean ,nice service. we had a very pleasant stay. the front desk staff is very helpful, keep it up guys.....cheer...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Yograj Verma.

Greetings from Clarks Inn Hubli!

It's great to know that we could impress you with our services; after all, it is our objective to offer complete comfort to all our guests.
At Clarks Inn Hubli, we give utmost importance to the well-being of our guests; hence, provide the best of everything and lace it up with our impeccable services. It's a pleasure to know that we could weave a comfortable experience and make your stay memorable. We will ensure that your compliments are duly shared with our team members which will surely encourage them to render the best of the services at all times.
We thank you again for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you with many more enriching experiences. Do visit our website and plan another stay with us soon!

Best regards.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

What seems to be a great hotel when built is going down simply because of poor maintenance.
The air conditioning was bad, no fans.. nobody to respond to calls at night or do anything because they were full because of a conference.
The bathroom had faulty fittings, broken flush..
The door locks were also a problem
The only thing that did not breakdown (thankfully) was the lift.
Sorry.. but it was a disappointment and worst was that I had suggested the hotel to my friends who were like screaming at me the next morning

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Prakash S

Dear Mr.Prakash S,
Greetings from Clarks Inn Hubli!
Thank you for helping us improve our services with your constructive feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience .We have taken a note of your comments and discussed your concern with our team.
Please be assured that they are always heedful of guests’ comfort and the experience you had is truly rare.
We have conducted a point wise investigation based on your feedback and have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same.
While once again regretting on behalf of all at Clarks Inn Hubli for the inconvenience you have faced, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services. We do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again, when my we can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The Hotel is located a neat place with nice ambiance. the Restaurant has decent food. But it takes so much time for every order... Rooms were kept in tidy condition and good response from the hotel management(staff) on receiving guestes.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank masterbruteforce
ClarksInnHubli, General Manager at Clarks Inn Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Clarks Inn Hubli!

At the outset, I would like to thank you on behalf of “Clarks Inn”, Hubli! for having chosen to stay with us and giving us an opportunity to be of service.
Your evaluation of our services across various parameters are encouraging and will help us to strengthen our commitment towards achieving service excellence.
I apologize for the inconvenience you had faced during your stay with us.We have taken corrective measures to overcome the same.
I'm happy to note that your overall experience at “Clarks Inn”, Hubli was a pleasant one and will surely pass on your appreciation to our team.

We look forward to welcome you back at “Clarks Inn”, Hubli during your next visit.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best service at all times.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights in Jul 17 on an official trip. The property is well located. The room was decent with sufficient furnishing. The bathroom was a bit small though. The toiletries quality was bad. The in-room dining service was very very bad. On the first night, they delivered my dinner after 45 mins since they did not have my correct room number. On the last night of my stay, someone came to my room with an order which i had not placed. They just mess up the room no. details when taking an order. Apart from these glitches in room service, the overall experience at the hotel was good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Arpit_Panigrahi
ClarksInnHubli, General Manager at Clarks Inn Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Mr.Arpit Panigrahi,
Greetings from Clarks Inn Hubli.
We would like to thank you for taking time out to share your views on your stay at our hotel.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience .We have conducted investigation based on your feedback and have implemented corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels to ensure that there is no recurrence of the same. It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to improve our services and exceed expectations of our guests.
While once again regretting on behalf of all at Clarks Inn Hubli for the inconvenience you have faced, I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again, when we can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction in re-establishing our credibility with you.
Regards,