All reviews main road a small swimming pool the hotel staff value for money room allotted room service is rooms are small staff response buffet dinner comfortable stay short stay excellent hotel restaurant food is railway station south indian national highway decent stay
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

What seems to be a great hotel when built is going down simply because of poor maintenance.
The air conditioning was bad, no fans.. nobody to respond to calls at night or do anything because they were full because of a conference.
The bathroom had faulty fittings, broken flush..
The door locks were also a problem
The only thing that did not breakdown (thankfully) was the lift.
Sorry.. but it was a disappointment and worst was that I had suggested the hotel to my friends who were like screaming at me the next morning

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Prakash S
ClarksInnHubli, General Manager at Clarks Inn Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Mr.Prakash S,
Greetings from Clarks Inn Hubli!
Thank you for helping us improve our services with your constructive feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience .We have taken a note of your comments and discussed your concern with our team.
Please be assured that they are always heedful of guests’ comfort and the experience you had is truly rare.
While once again regretting on behalf of all at Clarks Inn Hubli for the inconvenience you have faced, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services. We do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again, when my we can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The Hotel is located a neat place with nice ambiance. the Restaurant has decent food. But it takes so much time for every order... Rooms were kept in tidy condition and good response from the hotel management(staff) on receiving guestes.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank masterbruteforce
ClarksInnHubli, General Manager at Clarks Inn Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Clarks Inn Hubli!

At the outset, I would like to thank you on behalf of “Clarks Inn”, Hubli! for having chosen to stay with us and giving us an opportunity to be of service.
Your evaluation of our services across various parameters are encouraging and will help us to strengthen our commitment towards achieving service excellence.
I apologize for the inconvenience you had faced during your stay with us.We have taken corrective measures to overcome the same.
I'm happy to note that your overall experience at “Clarks Inn”, Hubli was a pleasant one and will surely pass on your appreciation to our team.

We look forward to welcome you back at “Clarks Inn”, Hubli during your next visit.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best service at all times.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights in Jul 17 on an official trip. The property is well located. The room was decent with sufficient furnishing. The bathroom was a bit small though. The toiletries quality was bad. The in-room dining service was very very bad. On the first night, they delivered my dinner after 45 mins since they did not have my correct room number. On the last night of my stay, someone came to my room with an order which i had not placed. They just mess up the room no. details when taking an order. Apart from these glitches in room service, the overall experience at the hotel was good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Arpit_Panigrahi
ClarksInnHubli, General Manager at Clarks Inn Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Mr.Arpit Panigrahi,
Greetings from Clarks Inn Hubli.
We would like to thank you for taking time out to share your views on your stay at our hotel.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience .We have conducted investigation based on your feedback and have implemented corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels to ensure that there is no recurrence of the same. It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to improve our services and exceed expectations of our guests.
While once again regretting on behalf of all at Clarks Inn Hubli for the inconvenience you have faced, I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again, when we can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction in re-establishing our credibility with you.
Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We drove all the way from Bellary to Hubli and I had booked this hotel on a booking website. It was a 4 hour journey, and when we checked in to the hotel, the bell boy was at the reception and that, he did not have any manners how to treat their guests. He was very rude and unpolite. The check in process took almost half an hour at the reception. Later when we entered the rooms, it had a stinking smell and a bad odour, bathrooms uncleaned, razors of the previous persons who stayed, lying on the floor, bedsheets torn ones and the balcony door making loads of noise due to the wind (and also the sound of the traffic adding more terribleness to all of these). The floors were unclean and the hotel staff didn't even manage to pick the call even when called up from the room. The coffee sachets and the milk powder looked like decades old. I have also reported the same in the feedback form of the hotel. This was a total disappointment visiting this hotel for one night stay. Overall a terrible experience :(

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank srikanthbharadwaj
ClarksInnHubli, General Manager at Clarks Inn Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Mr.Srikanth,
Greetings from Clarks Inn Hubli.
I would like to thank you for taking time out to share your views on your stay at our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience .We have conducted a point wise investigation based on your feedback and have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same. It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations.
While once again regretting on behalf of all at Clarks Inn Hubli for the inconvenience you have faced, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services. I do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again, when my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We had opted to stay in this hotel for overnight as we planned to split our journey while travelling to Hampi from Pune. It is a typical business hotel.We found it convenient ,affordable and mid range as we had to spend only one night.Over all OK experience.Breakfast was average.Rest all amenities were good.How ever the front desk messed up while making final bill.Over all good hotel

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family