“Average, good recent renovations”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Smithfield
Reviewed 4 May 2018

It's McDonalds, so, you get the standard fare.
Great renovation.
The method of placing orders can cause issues with coffee.
However, this is a "McDonalds" system now.
Some staffe are quite good.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

If you are not prepared to order your meal on a screen then don’t bother dining here.
I asked could I order at the counter and talk to someone and was emphatically told NO.
I ended up going through the drive in because I was starving and where I was served by a person!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Generally good service here although we have had a few occasions where we have been served Coffee when we ordered Decafe(not a pleasant experience for us)
Recently renovations were much needed.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Recntly renovated, this place now looks pretty good. Standards Maccas menu, coffee is good, restaurant is new and clean and tidy.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Delivers what you expect from a fast food chain,great service, friendly staff which is a bonus when they are all so young.10 out of 10.
My son loves Mc Donald’s as do most kids into burgers.
The cafe side is more my thing and offers a nice size selection of muffins, cooked and non cooked items to eat and a great selection of drinks.
Only thing I would say is their chai latte’s are a bit too sweet it doesn’t need so much in the cup chai is meant to be a lighter taste it’s happened several times now so next I will let them know but maybe that’s just me.
They get some seriously grumpy rude customers in there though that are quite rude to the younger staff, which is not nice or acceptable.
Try leave your attitude at the door they are just trying to help you we were all young once, you guys do a great job in such a pressured atmosphere.