Lowest prices for your stay
USD 36
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Hotels.comUSD 36
PricelineUSD 35
eDreamsUSD 30
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2012

This place has so much potential but fails to deliver other than offering stunning views over Bang Bao Bay, arguably the most picturesque beach in Koh Kong and one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen. The accommodation is very dated and in need of refurbishment, the bed linen was badly stained and the bathroom looked like it could do with a good scrub. The food and ‘bar’ area was pretty non-descript and the food was the poorest we had tasted during our two week trip to Thailand. Some of the staff were very friendly however, the manager was very abrupt and rude.
Much better to go along the beach to the Koh Kood Resort where for the same money you can get a far superior, much cleaner room with breakfast included for the same money.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank rossweir
Reviewed 19 March 2012

After 10 days in the resort, we must say; You can't get a better vacation. It was like the western islands 15-20 years ago. Quiet, no selling on the beach, no shops, fantastic water, lots of time for reading, delicious food, friendly staff, Just what we needed, a couple from Sweden 62+67.
After a week our son came with his family, 34+33+3+1, and stayed with us in the bungalow beside, they said the same. Very easy and relaxed living ;) We will go back.

Some helpful facts after our luxuary 10 days:
Nice stone bungalow with fan and TV + breakfast, lunch, dinner, beer, drinks, icecream + motorbikes + tickets to the speedboat back to Trat = 30.000 Bath. Can you live cheaper at home? 3000B/day for two persons.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Umeborna
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My boyfriend and I cycled to Siam Beach Resort from a resort on the other side of the island in the midday sun (yes, we were very stupid!). When we got to Siam , we spent some time swimming and admiring the incredibly beautiful beach - really one of the best on the island - before I got awful, awful heat/sun stroke. I was very, very ill. Immediately, even though we weren't staying there, the staff at Siam Beach Resort ran round, finding me a seat, putting a huge fan in front of me, mixing me special drinks, giving me things to bring me round from my delirium, finding me medicine, etc. I was sick all over their resort but they kept telling me not to worry about it. I was there for at least an hour, totally reliant on them, and they looked after me very generously and well. Then they drove us back to our hotel, along with our bikes! Lovely people. And an amazing beach.

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Very beautiful beach with clear water just outside your bungalow. Stayed in a basic bungalow with fan it was ok but very hard pillows. There are some space between the bungalows witch is nice.
It is not a fancy restaurant, but a nice and charming place with good food, low prices and friendly staff. I stayed for 9 days and had no problems to get clean towels and cleaning when I asked for it. If you have problems Mr Thalay is very helpful and speaks good english. I´ll definitely stay there again if I come back to Koh Kood It is a nice and peaceful island.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Very Nice location with a lot of bungalows although you don t see them nor have the feeling of being im a large resort.

Very frendyl staff although they did not really speak english.

Do not expect anything but the beach, a restaurant that is not So charming but serves good food, the resort has only One kanoe (that you CAN borrow for Free) ...in fact they have 2 (and 20 Life jackets?!?) but the second One has no paddle.

A Nice place to relax and enjoy the beautifull beach (maybe the most beautyfull of the Island) but not for activity-seekers

Date of stay: January 2012