“Loved this and loved spending time with Pa”

Rim Tang Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Ko Jum
Cuisines: European, Diner, Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a meal here last night and I arranged a cooking class for today

I cannot tell you what a lovely afternoon I have had.

We had a natter like 2 friends would. I think we actually nattered more than we cooked. :-)

Thank you so much. I will take away more wonderful memories of Koh Jum

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank JaneMudge

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Pa - the owner - is running her restaurant for more than 20 years now and recently also startet giving cooking classes in the mornings. Every dish is freshly prepared from scratch (you can have a look into the kitchen)
so bring some time if you're going there in the evening, it's worth it. Pa also speaks english quite well and - when not busy - is always happy to chat. Portions are generous - prices are low. I can highly recommend the sizzling beef pan but I would happily try the whole menu.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank LoveTravel760404
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed in ko Jum for a couple of weeks and couldn't stop coming to this spot. The food is made totally from scratch with fresh ingredients so if there is a table ahead of you, you will just have to chill and sip on another cold Chang! As the sign outside says..."the nearest McDonalds is in Ao Nang"

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Really big and tasty burgers! Home made french fries were delicious. You should definitely try this one.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Teija M
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Only tried this place once but the burgers are huge and tasty.Be prepared to wait a while for your food as she prides herself on cooking and making everything from scratch

Date of visit: September 2017