All reviews frequent power cuts very pleasant stay hotel staff great hotel nag temple rajesh behaviour
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Stay at hotel natraj .
The room we're very large and clean
View of our room we're excellent.
Special tnx to front office staff . They provided us best service ever.
Food were excellent.
Me guide my friend for this hotel but i really feel very good with my family.
And i aslo recommend every one please stay at natraj if you r in Patnitop .@@

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I was told this is the best hotel in Patnitop. It is a dirty and badly maintained property. Main reception though big, had dirty floors. I was given a room which had a smelly toilet with yellowing corners and wet toilet paper. The coffee machine jar had a big blob of something covered in fungus inside. Obviously no one checks these ever. There was milk and coffee powder but no spoons or sugar in the coffee area.
Then they came to change my room. I was given a room on a higher floor. Same stuff but now with a smelly carpet.

View. Mainly concrete roofs of other buildings and some pine trees.

This is NOT a hotel I would bring my family to. If you are going to Patnitop please avoid. Better to stay at the J&K Tourism huts which are simple but with great locations.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

very nice hotel in Patnitop. Best service, high speed Internet connection ,nice double bed room, every facility available and zabardast restaurant,specially dal with rice .
Mr Ajay is very nice staff man in this hotel.
Enjoy in Pantitop & stay in hotel Natraj International patnitop.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank SajjadAK
Reviewed 29 August 2018

A nice family hotel, good rooms ( valley facing )........... It is hotel on side of the mountain, you can drive to hotel , there is near by space available for parking......it is close to main Patnitop park, enjoy morning wals to woods and park.. has a good unhindered view of nag temple side mountains and pine trees.
Very elegantly done up reception area with Khutambandi ( wood work ).

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Kumaral
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

One of he best place for visit at patnitop . After long journey we stay at hotel nataraj.
The hotel was like luxury and design by kashmiri wooden.the room was very decorated and view was also great. Quality of food was excellent spl. Staff was very helpfull and hard work. Be stay there three nights brought the enjoy overself hope we want came back at new year and want recommend veryone..

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple