All reviews jean luc and ana his wife place to stay santa marta mini bar great cook parque tayrona snorkel gear local honey gorgeous pool an extra night delicious breakfast included incredible hosts welcome cocktail excellent chef jumping off point small terrace
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Located in the hills of the fishermen's village of Taganga, this house provides good facilities to enjoy a stay near the parque Tayrona !

Jean-Luc has been perfect, very available, helpful and accommodating ! Plus, he is a very good cook !!!

I definitely recommend to stay in his house !

PS : one advice for demanding travels, the facilities of the village are pretty basic, (the roads are in a bad shape, only one ATM that doesn't work every time apparently), don't expect too much of it and enjoy the nature instead :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adnane C
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I can tell you that my trip to Taganga was the last leg of a three week stay in Colombia. It was planned in a hurry and I selected my hotel by the ratings, pricing and the hotel pictures. I can tell you that I was greeted with a warm and informative welcome. Jon Luke and his family are very genuine and do everything they can to make your stay a great experience. I felt like I was visiting with some old friends. I love the pool, the view, the room and the people. This place is the real deal. I recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ray A
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Hello, we stayed 3 wonderful nights here at Jean Luc's place. He is a wonderful host, the best you can have. You really feel at home. He can manage perfectly the reservations for the Tayrona parc. The breakfast is delicious. There is no better place in Taganga. And you should try Jean Luc's Mojitos, it is really a must-try !

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan N
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Stayed at Casa los Cerros for three nights and had a fantastic time. The place itself is beautiful and clean, with a lovely pool, snorkel gear etc, but what really made it were the staff. Jean-Luc, the owner, is such a lovely guy who goes above and beyond for his guests. On top of this, the rest of the team are absolutely fantastic and unbelievably friendly. The dogs are absolutely lovely too! There is also a great social atmosphere at the hotel, we met some great people from all sorts of places and backgrounds.

A great surprise was the hotel's food - hands down best breakfast I've had at a hotel and the dinners are amazing! I'm from a fishing town and had the best fish I've ever had!

I have no hesitation in recommending this place to anyone in need of a base for Tayrona, Santa Marta, Minca or anywhere else!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosanna F
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

this place is simply amazing! it has everything you need, private room with warm shower very clean swimming pool where you can drink cocktails. The breakfast here was the best we had in whole colombia and if you order the evening dinner you will think the same.
The owner is really kind, he welcomed us with a cocktail and later on when we asked he also gave us a ride to santa marta!
i highly recommend this place

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple