“Spacious Beautiful Apartment, Loved it”
other travellers have booked this property
View over to the apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View over to the apartment
Kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher
Kitchen, seating area
Plenty of storage space
Master bedroom from second balcony
Master bedroom, Kingsize bed
Second balcony, a peaceful retreat
Master en-suite, full size bath
Master bathroom
Master bathroom
Second bedroom with Juliet balcony
Second bedroom
Second bathroom with shower cubicle
Sunny main balcony, overlooking the swimming pool
Seating for 4 and a bench
Lovely sunsets
Nearby Tavira
First floor apartment
View at sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Claudiab8...
Preston, United Kingdom
“Spacious Beautiful Apartment, Loved it”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My second visit to Cabanas, I love it's laid back friendly atmosphere, this apartment is in the perfect position for the seafront which is lined with restaurants and lovely cafes. The beach is a must do, the best I've been too. The Apartment is very Spacious one of the biggest on the complex, the decor is cool blues, I loved the bird theme. I spent time sitting on the large balcony which gets sun all day, unlike some of the other apartments. The poolside is nice and I always got a sun bed to relax, the pool is a good size, the perfect spot ! Hope to return soon.

10 Feb 2018
Thank you for your lovely review, we are looking forward to welcoming you back next year. Ron and Charmayne
Shay D
“Fabulous Apartment in Beautiful Complex”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a wonderful stay here in September. The owner Ronnie, was a pleasure to deal with and the local team (Dina & Victor) in Cabanas that maintain the apartment are lovely people, so helpful and always there if you need them.
The complex and apartment are spotlessly clean, and not only that but the swimming pool was by far the cleanest pool we have every encountered in Portugal. It was also warm and ideal for cooling down in, on hot days.
The WiFi in the apartment was excellent. It had good range and a connection could be got from the poolside. I got over 10Mbs speeds on a simple test. This is again, the fastest speeds and best wifi have gotten in any previous apartment in Portugal. The TV is excellent too and has 2 HDMI ports. There are lots of DVD's there, and also Portuguese Cable TV, which contains many English speaking channels.
There is on-street parking and underground parking available. I used the gym too, and although, its small, it has enough equipment for a simple workout. Some free weight dumbbells and a threadmill would be great additions in here.

The location is a 2 min walk to Spar, a 3-4 min walk to the boardwalk and cafe's and restaurants. Cabanas is a lovely little village and I was very surprised how lively it was and much was in it was my first time.
We loved Tavira too. It is only a 5 min drive away, It has so much character and for me, is the nicest town I have been in, on the Algarve. Tavira has a LIDL, ALDI, Pingo Doce and Continente. So a great selection of Supermarkets. It also has a very nice shopping centre, which Continente is part of.
Vila Real de Santa Antonio is only a 20 min drive away, it is on the Portuguese border with Spain. From here you can get a ferry over to Ayamonte, a quaint Spanish town. This was one of my favourite excursions.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the complex and apartment to a friend and I will be looking forward to my return. I don't think you could find a nicer apartment to spend your holiday in.

Thank you Ronnie, Charmayne, Dina and Victor.

13 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for your fantastic review , we are so glad you enjoyed yourselves and look forward to welcoming you all again in the future . Thank you for coming to our little piece of paradise . Ron and Charmayne x
Claudiab8...
Preston, United Kingdom
“Location Location Location! Brilliant”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This Apartment is in a perfect location for Cabanas seafront, 5 minutes and you are strolling along the boardwalk, stopping to sip wine or coffee in one of the numerous bars and restaurants, with the boats bobbing up and down in front of you. The apartment is clean and has everything you need. Beds are comfortable with plenty of wardrobe space for all the clothes I brought over. We had fantastic weather, spent days on the beach and travelling in the local area. Will be back!

20 May 2017
So glad you loved Andorinhas and its location, Cabanas is a wonderful place, we look forward to welcoming you back again. Ron and Charmayne
Miss_H193
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment in a beautiful village”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed here with 3 friends for a chill out Hen doo. We had a bit of trouble with the Transfers when we landed and decided to jump in a taxi at waiting for 45 -60 minutes. The taxi cost us 60 euros.

When we arrived at the apartment we were greeted by the wonderful Christina who gave us a tour of the two bed apartment and showed us how to use everything.

The apartment was spotless and had that wonderful clean smell to it. The balcony has a lovely view to the right over looking the shared pool. As we went in May the pool was only used by us it was wonderful and peaceful just as we wanted it.

There is everything you could need including a hairdryer, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, pots and pans and crockery - with complimentary teas and coffees it was a wonderful touch.

The showers took some getting used to but soon learned to only use one shower at a time and in the room with the en suite to leave the tap running for a little while through the tap until it was warm and then switch it to the shower head.

Beach Towel hire is a brilliant touch from Christina at a reasonable price and it means you don't have to pack a wet towel on your trip home.

There is a local Spar shop, a 2 minute walk down the road with everything us would need. It is also a short walk to the village, not even 5 minutes away, with a few shops and plenty of restaurants and cocktail bars. The walk to the beach taxi is about 10 minutes from the apartment and 1euro50 return. There is only one nightclub/bar open until the early hours called Quasi but lots of restaurants with drinking facilities. try the fresh fish from the restaurant with the glass front in was delicious.

I was really sorry to leave this lovely apartment and I am hoping to go back with my family in the future.

I would definitely recommend renting this apartment from Ron and Charmaine who really thrive on customer service giving us wonderful hints and tips of the beautiful Fishing village.

20 May 2017
Thank you for your lovely review, we look forward to welcoming you and your family at Andorinhas soon. Ron and Charmayne
Kate H
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Weekend break with friends”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Just returned from a fab weekend away with friends. Apartment was clean and well equipped with a lovely balcony & relaxing pool area. Shower water temperature just a little temperamental!
The owner was helpful and attentive.
A well stocked 'spar' at the end of the road and plenty of restaurants to choose from within walking distance. Beach is a very short boat trip away and well worth a visit.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a relatively quiet holiday, couples, friends or families.
All in all a great place to stay!

20 May 2017
Glad you have left with happy memories and the benefits of Cabanas and Andorinhas, look forward to welcoming you in the future. Ron and Charmayne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing