See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Malmani guesthouse is a really nice place to stay:
* well located, there are many buses from and to the train station. The Hanok village is only few minutes walk.
* new guesthouse, clean
* you will be provided with a bath towel
* the bed was a bit too hard for my back, but I know that's it is common in Korea. The pillow and blanket were cosy
* the breakfast was really good and colorful.
* the Internet connexion was really good.

As we were only few visitors, I had a room for myself :)

Last but not least, I had a great welcome from Wayne, the manager, and Seo Yeong, who was also visiting JeonJu. He made us feel comfortable, and he also gave me his contact in case I would have a problem during my trip :)

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2016

My friends and I loved everything. From the moment we stepped out of the taxi, Jang thanked the taxi driver and then welcomed us to Malmani with open arms. The guesthouse has a beautiful cafe themed with zebras and horses. Very cosy and clean. Loved the cafe and would recommend visiting, even if you don't plan on staying in the guesthouse. The gueshouse itself was grand! Beyond my friends and I expectations. Each dorm has a sleeping space with 6 bunks and the dorm is VERY spacious. Each bed has a curtain for privacy which was nice! There is also a kitchenette, 3 bathrooms and a small area for doing your hair and make up. We also had breakfast which is your choice of drink and a meal. We had strawberries, salad, a french toast, sunny side up and bacon. Was divine! Felt like I was in a hotel. An easy 10 out of 10 for this guesthouse and would definitely book here again!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2015

The guesthouse is near all to see in the city and the old city.
A wonderful welcome, we are french and the owner with pleasure showing us the korean culture and the place is beautiful and very clean.
I recommend and i hope to come back.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2015

The property is at a small alley, only 5 minutes walk to the City, Cultural Street and a huge supermarket. Modern and elegant furnishing with decoration of horses in the premise. I stayed in the 12 bed dorm with 6-bunks which is unbelievable huge.Attached 3 bathrooms, kitchen and dining corner. This 6-month old luxury hostel is spotless everywhere. Toiletries, Lenin,towels, bedside lamp, e!electronic door access, hair-dryer, shoes rack and lockers are found. Cozy, quite and comfortable. The staff and extremely helpful and friendly. Free set menu breakfast is served at fancy downstairs cafe. You wouldn't regret to live in this luxury guest house for such competitive price. This is one of the 2 top hostels in my backpacker's life.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Excellent location near the Jeonju Korean House attractive point. Few minutes to the night pedestrain walking street. The room is clean and well maintain. Delicious western style breakfast at the ground floor. The house owner is a horse fever. You can find the lovely decoration accessories relating to horse. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2015