“A surprise!”

Taverna il Trabucco
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Viserba
Price range: USD 17 - USD 45
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was staying round the corner and was at a loss for what to do in terms for dinner. I walked up and down the seafront a few times. I finaly plucked up the courage to go in (This being my first solo dining experience in Italy) The staff could not have been more freindly despite my obvious limited Italian. Bravo Amici e Grazie!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with terrace. Food was tasty and the staff really nice. Small variety of food for people who don't eat fish or seafood. Good prices.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We were there having a dinner for two.
We ordered a pasta & a Fish course. The pasta was great, but for the fish the sidemeal was missing. We were having coffee & dessert. The two desserts were served ín 5 minute difference and for one of tham I didn't get any cutlery. I had tó eat it from a huge crystal plate with hands (I Guess, it is not really the normal way of serving and eating a dessert in an almost finedinning restaurant and the waitress saw her mistake without any corretion she just went away...) and finally, we had to wait almost 15-20minutes for billing and paying.
Summerizing for that prize we got a disastrous service (service had to be paid As well) and a quite bad experience ín this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I decided to go after reading the reviews and was not disappointed. We didn't have a reservation but were lucky there was a spare table.
It's a mall place but very relaxing with friendly and attentive staff. English Menus available. We had the 4 piece hot fish starter and this was sufficient for two of us. A lot of effort went into the flavours and presentation. For main we had the grilled fish, about 4 different fish and the fried fish on salad. A very enjoyable and relaxing evening. Would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We ate three meals at Taverna, they were three of our best meals in a 3-week stay in Emilia Romagna. We especially liked the mussels and the pasta with several kinds of seafood. In addition, the service was excellent and friendly.