“The food is great, if you get everything”

Taverna il Trabucco
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Viserba
Price range: USD 17 - USD 47
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We were there having a dinner for two.
We ordered a pasta & a Fish course. The pasta was great, but for the fish the sidemeal was missing. We were having coffee & dessert. The two desserts were served ín 5 minute difference and for one of tham I didn't get any cutlery. I had tó eat it from a huge crystal plate with hands (I Guess, it is not really the normal way of serving and eating a dessert in an almost finedinning restaurant and the waitress saw her mistake without any corretion she just went away...) and finally, we had to wait almost 15-20minutes for billing and paying.
Summerizing for that prize we got a disastrous service (service had to be paid As well) and a quite bad experience ín this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I decided to go after reading the reviews and was not disappointed. We didn't have a reservation but were lucky there was a spare table.
It's a mall place but very relaxing with friendly and attentive staff. English Menus available. We had the 4 piece hot fish starter and this was sufficient for two of us. A lot of effort went into the flavours and presentation. For main we had the grilled fish, about 4 different fish and the fried fish on salad. A very enjoyable and relaxing evening. Would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We ate three meals at Taverna, they were three of our best meals in a 3-week stay in Emilia Romagna. We especially liked the mussels and the pasta with several kinds of seafood. In addition, the service was excellent and friendly.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

In this restaurant all the dishes are tasty... The fish is fresh, I was enjoying my dinner a lot...It feels like you are always welcome there....The staff is great. I advise you to visit that place if you come to Rimini.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Excellent sea food and nice service. We tried the degustation menu and on another occassion the sea food risootto. All was very good.