“Great meal as usual”

Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Benfleet
Price range: USD 10 - USD 29
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Latino's was established in September 2005 by two Portuguese families with over 10 years experience in the Restaurant business in Essex. Latino's has since established itself as one of the most reputable establishments in the area, having regulars from all over Essex and East London. At Latino's we stand for good quality food & wines at reasonable prices. We will always accommodate our customers needs if possible, why not give us a call or book a table to check for yourself.
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My family and I eat at Latino’s fairly regularly as we know the food and service is always good.
Last week we went for my dad’s 79th Birthday and had a lovely meal.
The restaurant was fairly busy - which says a lot for a Thursday night.
We were a table of 4 and 3 of us had a mixture of Tapas and I had swordfish with their lovely mashed potato, broccoli and green beans.
The waiting staff are all very friendly and the atmosphere is good. All in all we had a great meal and a lovely evening and will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Dinner for 2 ... On a Friday night got seats straight away ... Waitress knew everything on the menu and how it's cooked and tasted , I don't like and can't eat spicy , she helped me .. Plus I'm gluten free the menu is very clear and specialises in diet requirements ....had starter , tapas and pudding ... So dealious and very well presented .... It got very busy and loud mainly loud to the end of our meal purely due to lots of big parties but was lovely to see how great the staff provided them everything and all parties had so much fun ...highly recommend this as a get together ,,...... Parties ... Families .. And couples .... Would highly recommend .... And will go back ..5 star service food and atmosphere

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I have been to Latinos many times and the food is always of the best quality,
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful,.
I have been with the family,and the children are made most welcome.
It has always been a pleasure to visit.
I would definitely recommend them for Birthdays and Anniversary celebrations.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

So family meal.. There was a few of us, don't get me wrong. Ordered the starters and then ordered tapas for everyone to share.

DO NOT ORDER THE GARLIC CHICKEN!!
Was cooked and left out, I'm guessing it was then reheated. Garlic chicken thighs, ment to be juicy unlike the breast which can be dry. But no.. It was dry dry dry. Like tough leather boots.
Then when I asked for the remainder of the tapas, waitress bless her getting all muddled. I ended up canceling part of my order. Was a total disaster really..

As a former waitress, I usually do separate orders for everyone at a large party, this will have less complaints. Or divide the table into sections, so you know who's is for who's. Doing one large order on a4, you are just asking for a disaster.

The prawns and the parma ham was good.

That's all I can really say with regards to tapas...

Shame, could do so much better.

2  Thank chynxx
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This long established restaurant is a firm favourite. No matter how many times you visit you can always find something new on the menu. Amazing friendly efficient staff.