“Can't Wait to Go Back”

Dansk Cafe
Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Benfleet
Price range: USD 6 - USD 19
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

An absolute gem. Such good food, polite staff and excellent coffee.

Not the biggest cafe but it packs a mighty punch. A great array of open sandwiches and cakes make this a superb lunch destination.

I had the beef open sandwich with gherkins, pickled beetroot and salad. Totally delicious!

A couple of bits to keep in mind before visiting:

The majority of seating is on high bar-style chairs and high tables.There are a couple of tables that have usual height seats and also a settee area with coffee style table.

The toilets are on a different floor - not located in the cafe itself.

Cannot wait to visit again!!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Dansk cafe a few times now. Love the decor and the staff are very welcoming and accommodating. I’m a bit of a fuss pot so I don’t find the menu that exciting and not as much variety as I’d like. I tend to have the same food every time I go which I always enjoy. The coffee is great and cakes look lovely too.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

In the area around Stadium Way and the Weir, this cafe provides excellent quality and quite an imaginative menu. A reviewer has mentioned the cost but I do not believe it’s anymore costly than other cafes. What it does deliver is really top quality coffee and some very nice dishes.

1  Thank Charisma5
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely little cafe ...Lovely food ...nice polite staff...soup was amazing...unfortunately you have to go downstairs to the toilet but everything thing else was lovely.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

6 of us went for lunch today. Heard lots about it so thought we’d try. Nice place, staff were very welcoming. Although we paid separately we ordered straight after each other. My aunt & cousins food came out first & I asked where ours was when they had almost finished! I get that it’s all cooked fresh but we only had 2 Welsh rarebit, egg on toast,omlette , toastie & a muffin! It wasn’t even that busy. Worth the wait though. We also had Victoria sponge which wasn’t the best but ok. Everything was clean & tidy & the staff were friendly and I will return