“Best dinner we had in Venice”
Review of Rivetti Cafe

Rivetti Cafe
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Valdagno
Price range: USD 7 - USD 17
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Our amazing tour guide casually mentioned this restaurant as we walked past and we went back 2 nights later for an absolutely delicious dinner. I had a light, delicate filet of sea bass that was a special for 2 diners and when I mentioned I would have ordered it if I could, the waiter offered to have it made for just me. My girlfriend has a pasta putensca (sp) that they made specially for her. We would go back there in a heartbeat. The service was wonderful and the atmosphere playful.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The location isn't really good because it's situated in the industrial zone, but the internal design is great and comfortable.
The food is amazing especially the big burgers and the tasty chips, which are often accompanied by different delicious sauces.
The service is quite slow because it is often full, but the waiters are friendly.
The price is quite expensive but appropriate for the meal.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

First class burgers! They offer a superb range - from the classics through to some more exotic options. You can also swap out the classic fries for a few other types including polenta!
The atmosphere is very nice with a slight industrial vibe. Staff is quick and polite.
For burgers, you can't go wrong here...!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Been here twice at lunch and twice at dinner. Make sure you reserve well ahead of time (they also take reservations by email, which is handy).

Food is excellent: well prepared, with interesting and exotic ingredients used creatively.
While most people praise the burgers I have to say I was more impressed by the lunch menu. The burgers ARE good though: filling, but not too heavy or too salty.

Drinks are good, but imho not on par with food. I was not particularly impressed by beer the two times we went there for dinner (currently they serve a selection from the Italian craft brewery BAV).

Not enough data to rate wines, but they seem to have a wider selection (compared to beers).

Will definitely return, especially for lunch.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

I give Rivetti just 4 stars for a couple of reasons mainly: (1) I've been twice and had burgers both times, and the cook on the meat is a little inconsistent and tends towards overdone; (2) for a place that appears to pride itself on serving good burgers, they should really have a better selection of beer. They only have two on tap and, as far as I can tell, just one bottled beer. But if you like wine with your burger, then you won't be disappointed. That said, it's still the best burger I've found in Italy so far.