“Homemade gelato - great taste!”
Review of Cavassa

Cavassa
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Recco
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Said to be the greatest gelateria in Genova region - I vote up for this one! All gelatos are prepared on the spot, extremely fresh and offer that mouthwatering rich and soft taste - best of the best! Good selection of flavors - pistachio was the best I ever had. The place is very cozy, serves coffee and snacks (and gluten-free breakfast!), has a bathroom and tables outside.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I was here with friends on a sunny day, and after eating (in a dfferent place) we moved here for coffees and icecream.
I really suggest the "Coppa Cavassa": an abundant mix of icecream and fruit !

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

First day in Recco a local suggested to try the ice cream at Cavassa, not only the ice cream is awesome but they also have vegan ones and the super friendly staff suggested us where to go for dinner!!!
Obviously we have been back during our holiday many other times!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Café in the morning, gelato(and the best) all day and our favourite a good Gin and Tonic any time. Attentive, great drinks, snacks and staff. Again this is a haunt of the locals and has been for many years and that says a lot about an establishment. Do you self a favour GO.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I sat on the terrace one evening with the idea to have a drink with some snacks. I was waiting for 10 minutes but nothing happened. Nobody of the staff was asking if I want anything or what. Of course I left...