“Friendliest Staff in an Amazing Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Indoor / outdoor living Tropical Style
353 Degrees North -  Aerial View The View Over The Infinity Pool To Mt. Agung On Bali
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
353 Degrees North -  Aerial View
The View Over The Infinity Pool To Mt. Agung On Bali
The view from the villa across the infinity pool to Mt. Agung is breathtaking.
The outdoor Lounge beside the pool is the perfect place for relaxing.
Dive on In! The water temperature is always perfect.
Paradise everyday.
Enjoy the sunset from the roof top deck.
Dinner with a view.
The Nights are special . Swimming under the stars looking out to the lights of Bali is incredible.
Beautiful By Day - Exotic By Night
Night swim under a star filled sky - now that is Heaven
Magic begins when the sun goes down
Guest bedroom at 353°N has an amazing view.
Surfers can take advantage of the view of Nusa Lembongans famous breaks from the outdoor lounge.
The Breathtaking Views from 353 Degrees North feature Mount Agung on Bali
Master suite surrounded by garden.
Exotic Ensuite with Beautiful moroccan inspired cabinetry and garden shower
So just stay in Bed and enjoy the view
Guest bathroom with moroccan pendant -West Villa
Coming home , makes you wonder why you left at all
Master Suite In the East Villa is more like a hotel suite, with a beautiful semi outdoor ensuite
Mt. Agung views from the Guest Bedroom
Antique Door bedhead and beautiful accent cushions - East Villa Master Suite
Designer Kitchen- to cook or not to cook...that is your choice
Perfect for entertaining the open plan living extends to the outdoors -East Villa
The Stars Bathroom - why not you'll living like one- East Villa Relax Room bathroom
Sunset Cocktails a great way to end the day or start the evening.
Incredible Lembongan Sunset
Night time brings its own magic, the exotic feature lighting create beautiful patterns.
Night Time Magic
353°N from the villa grounds.
Your welcoming
Guest Suite - Imagine waking up to this every morning!!
Day Time Magic.
Another Amazing Lembongan Sunset
Path To The Sun
Villa 353 Degrees North - Floor Plan
Surf Breaks you can view from 353°N
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 59 reviews

Reviews from our community

stevegord...
“Friendliest Staff in an Amazing Villa”
Reviewed 21 November 2019 for a stay in November 2019
people found this review helpful

Having been to Nusa Lembongan quite a few times, its always a delight to go back.

Villa 353 Degrees North is one of the nicest of the Villas we've stayed at. Being in the hills was different than our previous beach side experiences. The location in the hills was fantastic. Views, breezes, seclusion all added to this Luxurious experience.

Kiri and her staff were a delight. Helpful and unobtrusive. Breakfast was great and the Villa was really well appointed.

Highly recommended

Date of stay: November 2019
5 Dec 2019
Thank you so much for the smiles you’ve brought to the 353 Degrees North Family as I've passed on your review of your stay. We loved hearing how much you enjoyed your time with us and I’m always thrilled when our lovely family has been complimented as I know how hard they work behind the scenes. We very much appreciate you’ve taken the time to leave us a review and especially thankful of your high recommendation of us and we’d love to be enjoying your company again on your next visit to Nusa Lembongan.
Island Smiles️ - Jodie & the 353 Degrees North Family️
Sacha R
York, United Kingdom
“Stunning villa with the friendliest staff”
Reviewed 31 August 2019 for a stay in August 2019
people found this review helpful

Where can I start with this villa! We spent 4 nights here on our honeymoon and it was absolutely perfect. Before our arrival the staff arranged our transfer from our previous hotel to the villa so we had no worries about getting to the island. We were warmly greeted and given a tour of the villa, and then Kiri helped us arrange our dinner that evening and a day trip to Nusa Penida the next day. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we felt extremely well looked after throughout the whole of our stay. The villa is stunning, exactly like the photos. It's extremely good value for money and we felt very lucky to stay here. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2019
1 Sep 2019
May I start by saying Thank you for your lovely review.
Knowing we helped provide the ‘perfect’ start to your married life together makes us all so happy.
We are always so thankful and honoured when guests choose us to stay with, so I especially loved hearing how you felt so welcomed and well looked after from start to finish.
We really appreciate you have taken the time to leave us such a beautiful review and I am extremely proud to be passing on your kind words for Kiri and the rest of the 353 Degrees North family.
We feel very lucky to have you stay with us and hope to share in many more wonderful moments when you visit again. Love from your 353 Degrees North Family️
g3101
Neuchatel, Switzerland
“Heaven on earth ”
Reviewed 14 August 2019 for a stay in August 2019
people found this review helpful

Even before arriving we had a great communication with Michael and Kiri on activities, what we would like to do and what were our preferences for the villa (food, drinks, breakfast.. )
This was only the start of the best vacation we ever had.
Kiri and her staff have made our stay a true perfection. The villa is absolutely stunning with beautiful views, incredible interior and a fantastic pool but above all of this ( and we are talking about perfection:))) the attention we got during our stay was exceptional and made all the difference.
Kiri and her staff were simply the best. Kiri organised fantastic excursions for us and we relied on the team for basically everything :)))

The chef was just incredible and we ordered everyday more food from her at the villa as her cooking was just unbeatable.. we had the best food there of all our stay of Indonesia.

I can thank you enough for our magical stay but one thing is certain we will be back very soon ;))

Gaby

Date of stay: August 2019
16 Aug 2019
WOW...Your wonderful review has filled me with joy and really made my day….week!!
I look forward to passing on to my lovely 353 Degrees North Family how very happy you are with everything right from your 1st contact with us.
Though they love what they do I know how much effort they put in, so I am very appreciative you’ve taken the time to leave such a thoughtful and detailed review.
We really look forward to having you all return and creating many more beautiful memories with you and your delightful family.
Island Smiles - Jodie and the 353 Degrees North Family️
Odyssey50...
“Gorgeous Island Villa”
Reviewed 8 July 2019 for a stay in June 2019
people found this review helpful

My husband and I recently stayed at 353 Degrees North for our honeymoon. I fell in love with the pictures of this villa when I booked, and we were not disappointed when we arrived. The rooms are gorgeous, we loved all the details in each space, and the view from the villa is incredible. We couldn't take enough pictures! Kiri and the villa staff are amazing as well - they made sure everything was in place throughout our stay. They helped me plan a couples massage on our arrival day, and we enjoyed it so much, we had them arrange a second couples massage for us last minute the following day! Kiri also helped secure a day trip to Nusa Penida with a private boat ride and an excellent tour guide to show us the sites. We didn't want to leave and hope to come back and visit again!

Date of stay: June 2019
8 Jul 2019
It is a real joy to read your thoughtful review.
Always love hearing guests have had a great experience so thank you for your lovely words about 353 Degrees North✨and our wonderful staff and I look forward to sharing your kind praise.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
We really appreciate it and we look forward to being a part of your beautiful memories once again - Jodie and the 353 Degrees North Family
Damien C
“One word..Amazing”
Reviewed 12 June 2019 for a stay in March 2019
people found this review helpful

I have been to Bali many times over the last 25 years and this stay at 353 degrees North in March was the best by far.In fact it was the most awesome holiday I’ve ever had.I could go on and on but I’ll just say this...I’ll be back for sure cause I love the place

Date of stay: March 2019
15 Jun 2019
To your “one word” I have two words (and an emoji) - Thank you.

Thank You - for brightening my day as we love to hear our efforts have made your holiday “awesome” and “the best by far” in your 25 years of coming to Bali.

Thank You - because I now get to pass on your lovely review to the 353 Degrees North Family who really love hearing from guests so they are going to be especially thrilled by your kind words.

Thank You - as it’s really important to us to hear you’ve enjoyed your stay so I’m very appreciative of you taking the time to leave us a review.

We look forward to seeing you again and sharing the love of 353 Degrees North✨with you both. The 353 Degrees North Family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.