“Large house, awesome setting away from it all.”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Living
Sun set
Sun set
Breakfast
Breakfast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
delwyn_13
Denmark, Australia
“Large house, awesome setting away from it all.”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

9 friends came together from 4 - 7 nights & we all had such an awesome time. The beach house location is close enough to cycle or walk to most restaurants but far enough away to feel relaxed. Hire push bikes ASAP as your going to love them. The staff were lovely & very helpful but not in your face. There is no table tennis...but we wouldn't have had time anyway! Also the stand up paddle boards are charged on a daily rate...but once again cheap & ran out of time also with all the island exploring. Plenty of room to spread out here...we had a ball!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: It's location
Liked least: Sharing my bathroom
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
RGYAUS
“Great island - good house for a group >10 but better value and service elsewhere”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Fantastic island and the venue is great for exploring the north end and living close to the seaweed farming families. Big house but not really in keeping with the local community - design, style and size. Stayed elsewhere on Lembongan with two families of nine people and found better service, value and design.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
NSW

Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Management Response
11 Apr 2013
Firstly the guest had only booked for one night and they had booked the house the day before the stayed.
Clearly the guest had not done any research on Nusa Lembongan
As they were not prepared to walk, ride bicycles or motor scooters and wanted to have a taxi take them places on the only day on the island
Lembongan does not have "taxi" so my manager organized a "Lembongan style" taxi ( on small truck with seats )
On the only night they stayed on the house the power was out so we used our back up 4 stroke generator but apparently this was too loud for there liking
Just to get a clear picture I received the first email during the one nights stay claiming I had " promised " them ping pong and they could find any ping pong balls !!!! As usual this is a selling point of our house and I must stop "promising" that there will be ping pong balls there on the first night
They also could not work out how the use the Wii games which was another email
The air con not working properly was due to mains power not working on there only night so they didn't like the generator on so not sure what I could do but probably is a fair complaint but we can't fix things during the middle of the night on the only night they had stayed
So after about 3/4 emails over what we could not solve and make right to satisfy the guest demands, I actually told the guest to leave this review and yes I may have let a F and D bombs go in my last reply as he was still claiming that I had "promised " him these "kids games " and then the power black out I did give him a $100 discount but this was not enough as they had paid about $60 per room and was claiming he had paid for "luxury accomodation " and we did not deliver. !!
So I'm sorry for disappointing one night on Nusa Lembongan and all the things that you said you were "very disappointed " in, is most of the reason people love Lembongan for its raw beauty and lack of commercialized live style.
Oh and for some other local info on the area for my unhappy guest is that they only have DONKEYS on Gili island for transport but you should have not worries with communicating with them.....
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing