All reviews leaking toilet lounge chairs king bed great pool three nights beach club lembongan island bay nusa paddle boat dive surf
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights on my own not having visited lembongan before. The hotel was very picturesque with a pool right on a small beach. Lovely quiet and calm atmosphere perfect for singles or couples. Right next door to mushroom beach so you can walk to your snorkelling trips and where you depart or arrive on the island. Room was also very clean and tidy with an outdoor shower which is always a treat. Cleaned daily. I would certainly stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights. Very different to what we were used to. Front villas seemed nice but our villa was up the back and two flights of stairs. Large rooms but bare of furniture. One king bed and one bedside table in one room and one queen bed and one bedside table in the other with wardrobe. Huge bathroom but no vanity in room. No fridge or tea coffee facilities. Did not change towels while we were there. Pool and restaurant look over beach. This could be a great resort but need to furnish rooms better and needs abit more attention to detail. One really bad point is sharing pool and chairs with tourist charters. Did not see the inside of front villas but they looked a lot better than ours. Staff were fantastic and friendly. Would recommend these villas but ask for front ones and you won't be disappointed. Great location and quiet.

Room tip: Front villas look a lot better and bigger
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy A
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on the Nusa Lembongan leg of our 1 month honeymoon in Indonesia and it was AMAZING! One of our favourite places and absolutely one we will return to if lucky enough. The value for money is amazing. The location is so beautiful and peaceful and the staff are so, so friendly and wonderful. Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Staying on the island for a few days and my boyfriend all ready stayed here once we visited the owners again. They still knew him and we could use the pool and have a few beers and off course a banana pancake. The place is well maintained and has a great view over the ocean, fishing boats and for surfers good spot to peddle to playground. Definitely gonna stay here the next time we are on the island.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Stayed one month as I was looking for somewhere to work and write. I loved it here. Became part of the staff family and received a lot of help and privacy when I needed it. Felt very safe. Great location right on beach and walking distance between tow great centres.
I would go back again.