See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

It turned out, that it’s quite hard to find cheap and clean accommodation at Lembongan, so this guesthouse was one of the best options. We stayed here for two nights. Everything was good (cleanliness, big bed, nice hostess), except for the noise from the street, it’s quite close to the road. As there are only 3 rooms, just try to ask for the far room.
Don’t expect good WiFi - it’s very slow everywhere. People who travel around Bali, will be prepared

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Given the price, I was amazed to find everything to be perfect: Price, location, friendly owners, spotless cleanliness, lockable shelf, great bathroom. Such a gem in the middle of overpriced location!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JulsVern
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I'd come back to this homestay for sure while I'm going back to Lembongan. Def more than worth it if I could say!
200k for a room with average price more than 350k in Lembongan? Seriously we love it!

❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Can I give more than 5-star rating to this homestay? Because if I could, I'd definitely do it!

Super cheap price compared to what I got! Spacious and super clean room, comfy bed, fast wifi, nice owner and strategic location! Not far from mushroom bay beach. Located on the main road so it was so easy to get there without having to pass bumpy road nor creepy bushy trees. Lots of restaurants are only a walking distance.

They even provided us free bottled water, coffee, tea and an electric water kettle. Even some much more expensive huts on the island didn't give us this.

Bathroom was also nice and clean, and they have hot water (even though it was quite unstable). Towel was also clean. Soap was also provided.

It was much more than expected. Will go back to this place! It was a shame I only spent one day at this place. I Should've extended my stay there.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Shinta P
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Very clean and perfect location for a short Trip in Mushroom beach.
The family give us all the support and suggestion for the best trip. Ask for free map and they show you all the tourist place.
You can rent a Scooter close to you for max 75.000 or less minim 50.000 whitout Petrol.
Many Restaurant close to them for breakfasts, lunch and dinner.
Whit the scooter you can visit all the island in one day.
If you like surf, the garden can accommodate yours board to easy cleaning!!
Free WiFi and Firs aid ready!!
Enjoy!!!