Open today: 7:00 am - 6:30 pm
Review Highlights
Unforgettable diving tour.

It was a truly perfect diving trip. I saw a lot of fish including Manta and Mola-mola. And resort... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Daydream04863229500
Amazing Dive!!!

This was one of my best dives, from Octopus eating Octopus to 3 meter Manta passing by surrounded... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
g0f0ratrip
Colorado

All reviews manta point manta rays dive shop crystal bay watermelon mola mola open water fish explained everything excellent dive feel comfortable refresher course amazing experience dive spots amazing staff professional team pool session
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Recommended diving with them, clean place and very comfortable place! Ohh yeahh Staff very friendly too

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Legend Diving L, General Manager at Legend Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi there! were happy to see that you had a good time with us. Thank you for this nice review and see you in the future hopefully.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

As a first time diver, I couldn't be happier about the day we spent with the Legend diving team. Everyone was very professional and super relaxed. They arranged for me and my friends to dive together even though we didn't have the same level and experience. We went to Manta bay first, and then to Mangrove. Everything was made really easy for us (transfer from Bali, lunch on the boat between the sites...)
10/10 would recommend and do it again if I can
Special thanks to Loic for his teaching skills and chill attitude!
Olivier

Date of experience: March 2018

Hello Olivier, thank you for choosing our diving school to spend the day. It was really nice to have the opportunity to meet you. We hope you had a smooth trip back to France and that we will hear from you in the future. See you soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Together with my boyfriend i Made two dives with legend. The instructors were very kind and professional. I am a beginner and sometimes a bit nervous, but they took good care of me. The dives were amazing!! We saw the beautiful manta rays!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Legend Diving L, General Manager at Legend Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hi Rozemarijn, many thanks for this very nice review. We are glad that you had good time here with us. we hope you had a smooth trip back home and that we will have the chance to see you back at some point in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My friend and I popped into Legend’s to get some information about the PADI certification. Sid laid out all the information for us and by the next morning we were signed up and started our course. Jesie was our instructor from the start and she was amazing. She helped us with everything along the way and was such a great teacher. I would highly recommend Legend Diving for anyone interested in diving while on Nusa Lembongan!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Legend Diving L, General Manager at Legend Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi there! it´s so nice to hear back from you and to see that you enjoyed taking your course with us. Have a great time on your next diving holidays and follow us for more bubble and underwater adventures!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time with Jesie. We both had fun and learned a lot in the same time. On our dives we saw turtles, clownfish and mantarays. Would highly recommend it!
- Anders & Sean

Date of experience: March 2018
Legend Diving L, General Manager at Legend Diving Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi Anders, Sean, thanks for the time spending with us during your course and for trusting us in taking your PADI here. Jesie was very happy to have such brilliant and sympathetic student, please come back any time, you are here home!