All reviews metro station nice hotel coffee table free wifi business stay good size fresh fruit continental breakfast public transport three nights centre brussels sofa taxis shampoo europe
Reviewed 1 August 2016

The hotel was nice, good value for money - for Brussels. The location was very convenient for me, the room is fine and I really enjoyed the breakfast. The staff were helpful and the only thing I didn't like is that the breakfast is not included in the price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Really enjoyed this hotel. On site parking was great to have, in a private below ground garage. Really nice neighborhood with shops and restaurants a short walk away. Metro just around the corner takes you to the sites most people want to see in Brussels. Alejandra at the front desk was very helpful and friendly- gave us a great recommendation for breakfast close by. Comfy rooms, nice showers. Yes- a bit dated in decor, but the place was reasonably priced and very clean. Decor is the last thing I would care about!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Teemul0818
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I know this hotel for years - first time I stayed here when it was member of Small Luxury Hotels and at that time it was very good. It is not too bad nowadays but if you remember better era ...... They don' t keep attention to details, service is rather 3-star hotel style. But my room was quiet and comfortable. Brreakfast was ok. Also room rate. But .... I know they know it better.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Small and nice Hotel at the border of Woluwe. I found the hotel and rooms to be classic but not yet ancient or retro. Staff nice and rooms clean, I will return. I liked wandering around in the neighbourhood, there are many small shops and bistros around - see my other evaluations

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Stayed here in late February while visiting family in Stockel. Conveniently located next to the metro station and half an hour or so from Gare du Midi. Staff were friendly and generally helpful; the room was large and comfortable, looking out on to a quiet back street. Had some problems with the electrics, with lamps working intermittently and unpredictably. Staff at reception seemed to find this unsurprising. The public rooms were a bit gloomy but the breakfast was fine.

Room Tip: Worth having a room without a view to avoid traffic noise
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple