USD 178
USD 159
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 193/night.

Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
USD 113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 70
USD 67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 90/night.

Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 130
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

Hotel Le Berger(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
USD 65
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 80/night.

USD 179
USD 173
Hotel Leopold(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 89
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

Renaissance Brussels Hotel(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
USD 169
USD 127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

Made In Louise(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 114
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I spent one night in the hotel because of late night meetings one day followed by early morning meetings the next morning (am a commuter in Belgium, but it's about 2 hours travel one way, so sometimes it is handy to sleep over).

I choose this hotel because of the price. The single room had a 1,20 m bed, a good shower, a small table, a window. Breakfast (5€ extra) is good value.

I will not return to this hotel for work reasons as there were loud guests in the corridors who woke me too often (the whole point of getting some rest between work days got lost this way), but it is an OK place for young travellers who want to visit Brussels.

It's well located for shopping (Avenue Louise, Sablon, Marolles are 10 minutes away) and for a visit in Matonge, the Congolese neighbourhood.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Cheap accommodation for a four bed private room with ensuite. Simple design, nothing special, could do with a bit of renovations (eg bathroom door almost falling off, paint not the greatest). Spacious room, small bathroom (especially shower), but still sufficient. The room was very clean, and was kept that way. New towels and shampoo everyday, the cleaning staff were lovely. Unsure as to whether the kitchen was for public or private use, we presumed public as its accessible from the breakfast room and downstairs toilets...although apparently it's a private kitchen!
We arrived early in the morning after a long bus trip, and we're luckily granted an early check in, which helped us with our much needed sleep!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 9 June 2012

This place is new, but it kind of had the feel that it was built by someone's brother and not an official contractor. Edges were unfinished, some tiles not grouted, none of the doors matched up quite right. Because my door didn't fit, light poured in all night and there are no blackout curtains which made sleeping quite difficult. Also there is a lot of construction in the area which awoke me at 6am every morning. There is no A/C, so I needed to sleep with the windows open.
I extended my stay because of changes in my travel itinerary and on the day I was originally going to check out, I intended to ask if they needed me to pay now for the first days or not, but no one was at the front desk. When I returned, the front desk employee got kind of confrontational with me about paying for the nights I had stayed so far. It seemed unnecessary since I was completely fine with this and made me quite uncomfortable. The location is good, near Louise Street and the metro station Naamespoort, but I would see if I could stay somewhere else next time since I left the place quite sleep deprived.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the back of building to minimize street and construction noise
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business