Review Highlights
An excellent experience!!

We just finished our 10 day trip to Morocco. What we had, was an absolute gem. Linda arranged... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
pan0s_athens
Athens, Greece
What a Great Trip.

Booked last minute to run away from having a birthday that ended in an 0. Linda was outstanding... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2018
Gilly J
Lymington, United Kingdom

All reviews dades valley erg chebbi desert camp day trip fantastic trip berber culture private trip boutique travel bike rides our entire trip his knowledge amazing photos cooking lesson bahia palace cave hotel during ramadan birthday cake
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I went with my family of 4 on the same 10 day trip that most of the other reviewers are talking about. We had a driver, Houssain, for the full 10 days who was a great addition to the trip! He was basically family by the end, and we hope to see him again. He’s Berber, so it was great to learn about the indigenous people of Morocco from someone first hand, and when we went to Dades Valley (which is beautiful) we had a meal and tea with his lovely family in their home.

All the stops on the tour were well thought out and all a good time. The drive out of the Sahara into the High Atlas Mountains was incredible. Each hotel was beautiful and am very thankful for Linda finding those great spots! SoMorocco is a must do if you want to see many places in the country!

Date of experience: January 2018
SoMorocco, Manager at So Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

The best part of my job is finding those "great spots" and I'mm thrilled that you appreciated them all. Tours of 10-14 days are wonderful for really getting to see Morocco and you guys certainly squeezed a lot in. But there is always more to see, so we hope we'll see you again one day.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My partner and I went on a private 4 day tour of the countries best sights and places to visit. Morocco was fantastic and doesn't need further comment here. The tour itself was worth every penny. Linda, who managed our booking, was very prompt in replying to emails, and provided a personalised service. The choice of accommodation really was superb - a mountain kasbah, a luxury desert camp, and a serene guest house and pool. The menu in the kasbah and guest house was of an especially very high standard, and all of the accommodation was tastefully decorated, with great amenities and customer service. They really made our trip. Our guide, Abdu, was the perfect host. He was very knowledgeable, unfailingly good humoured, and managed to strike the delicate balance between engaging with us but also giving us space and time to explore and absorb Morocco ourselves. I would recommend SoMorocco to anyone and would certainly book with them again.

Date of experience: March 2018

Being a small, boutique company means that we can make each tour a personal experience and that's the way we want it to stay. We stay at every hotel before you do to make sure it's exactly what we want it to be and we're always very happy to hear that these places are appreciated. We sincerely hope you do come again and for longer so that Abdu can show you more and more of Morocco.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Long Drive but really worth it, our guide Lhouysayn was brilliant and even arranged a birthday surprise for my girlfriend. Would recommend more than one day but would definitely book it with So Morroco again.

Date of experience: March 2018

Day trips in Morocco are tiny tasters, like hors d'oeuvres. Now you need to come for the 5 course banquet ;-)
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I did a 10 day tour of Morocco with So Morocco. What a great trip! We have traveled extensively and this trip was right at the top! The trip was very well planned . When traveling with a guide, the guide has a big impact on the trip. We had Amed. He was awesome! It didn’t take long before it felt like we were traveling with a friend with extensive knowledge of the area. He made the long drives seem short by entertaining us and talking about the area we were going through and it’s history. His passion fo his country and Berber culture definitely showed. He definitely made the expense of having a guide well worth it. Along the trip at places we stayed we would see signs saying some version or another of “come as strangers leave as friends.” This describes traveling with Amed with So Morocco. At the end of a fantastic trip it was sad to say goodbye to our new friend Amed and leave such a beautiful country.

Date of experience: January 2018

We are honoured to be at the top of your travel experience list. I think Morocco makes it very easy for us as it is just so fascinating but we are grateful for your very kind words anyway.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My husband and I travelled with So Morocco on a 10 day tour in January. We left Marrakesh, travelled through the mountains to the desert, up to Fez, Chefchaouen and back to Marrakesh, in total, 30 hours of driving.

After doing my in depth research I came across So Morocco from another traveller’s blog. Although I was a little hesitant (we can travel on our own quite well), I thought I would take the chance with their impeccable TA ratings. We have used other travel agencies like Kensington Tours in the past during our adventures and wanted a small company this time round. The SO experience went above my expectations.

From the beginning Linda was great to deal with. She answered questions at questionable hours which I highly respect as we are business owners as well. She also listened to my requests and constant changes as I tried to jam as much as I could in our trip but with little specific perks I really wanted (like heated blankets in the desert). You can tell her accommodations are extremely well thought out and she has excellent taste. Every place we stayed at was very different and I loved the uniqueness of the accommodations.

Our driver/new friend Amed was fantastic. He entertained us for endless hours (30!) while we drove the country side with stories, jokes and information of the area. His English was solid and he was polite. He is very knowledgeable and as he answered over a thousand of my random questions. We loved hearing all about the Berber culture. We were shocked at how fast the road passed us by. Amed got to know us very well and was very good at anticipating our needs. He was very thoughtful and ensured we were happy, commonly asking for feedback on if we needed to change anything along the way. I loved that we stopped for fruit on the side of the road as we went along. He was so great we skipped our flight from Fez-Marrakesh just to drive back with him! It was a very light hearted and easy going trip of a lifetime.

We hands down recommend So Morocco to everyone who asks about our trip. So Morocco clearly takes the time to ensure the little details are well thought out. Our trip was very well planned and timed. Our in city guides were impeccable (Loved Farida!). We never felt rushed and although we did a lot (my travel style) it was perfect. Whether you have a short stay or a good two weeks for an extensive trip, rest assured you are in very good hands with So Morocco. Thank you Amed, we miss you!

We will be back.

1  Thank sweetcheecks001

Thank you so much for such a glowing review. We want clients to feel exactly as you have described and as discerning travelers, we knew you would have high expectations so are extremely happy that we seemed to have met those. Amed is great as he is so knowledgeable and fun too, he was a good fit for you. Thanks again from both of us.