“Good place for cheap Asian food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramen & Dumpling House Carnegie
Ranked #14 of 66 Restaurants in Carnegie
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have been to this restaurant many times and is also frequented by many asians a good sign the food is good. The food is reasonably priced , good quantity and quality and friendly service. It’s not a posh place but a clean and friendly place. It’s always full a sign that the food is good.

2  Thank MelbournePerry

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Wow! This is a wonderful place to go for dumplings. The food tastes exquisitely authentic - aromatic and full of complex flavours. We had the beef brisket noodle soup (absolutely wonderful...a generous bowl full of the tenderest meaty beef brisket), Chinese seaweed salad (lively fresh flavours), chicken and prawn wonton in chili and peanut sauce (a beautiful sauce with just the right spice), and puff stuffed with chives (a good snack food, but not sure we'd order it again...nothing wrong with it, it just didn't wow us.) The servers were polite and willing to oblige, especially when it came to packing up the leftover food to take home....and there was a lot! Don't miss this place for a great meal.

2  Thank JoniC253
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I come here once a week, it's that dam amazing. Dumplings are tasty, with very quick service. You can eat like kings and not have to pay an arm and a leg. Highly recommend to families, couples and groups of friends. Everything from the menu taste so dam good you wanna lick your fingers after each bite. 10 out of 10.

1  Thank Andrew T
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We were introduced to ramen through a friend who took us there and ordered for us. There were three of us. We ordered pan fried dumplings plus other dumplings home made veg spring rolls salt and pepper prawns rice but the stand out was the green beans. All was delicious and fresh plus it is a byo. All came to $22 a head. We will be back this is our new dumplings place. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Cbak748
Reviewed 23 April 2017

I have had dumpling from all over the place. So I thought I would try this place while in the area. I was not dissappointed. I ordered the 15 piece pork dumplings in Chilli oil for $9.80. It took ages for my order to come out and I asked why they took so long. The answer was "We make them fresh". Well there where fresh and very tasty and they would have to be the best I have eaten in Australia. There is a free 2 hour carparking at the rear

1  Thank John R