“Ever reliable”

Cuisines: Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I go here a lot. The food is great. The service is pretty average and impersonal but it's always busy and I don't really care as long as it's fast. And it's fast. You always get corn tea and kimchi on the table. I haven't had anything here that I didn't like but I usually go for the Bulgogi and seafood pancake. It won't break the bank either. Great place for a bunch of people.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Authentic food, fresh and tasty. The service was strained, which was understandable as it was a Saturday night, but front of house accidentally overcharged us more than 50% of the bill (an honest mistake but we still had to pick up on it) and a few times the waitress smashed the trolley into our table making my partner uneasy.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Our second time with a small group, one of the noisiest places I can ever remember but that's OK it's fine for family groups and noise is normal to kids. All the dishes are delicious, ask for help when ordering. The staff are OK and not great with English but work at it - the reward is the food. The serves are X Large so go easy on what you order - or ask for take away left overs. They sell beer but wine is BYO (you are not permitted BYO beer). We will go back

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I have order beef stew..takayoki balls and pan fried bbq spicy chicken...the food is above average..the servics is fast..the staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

This is one of the best meals I have ever had. It was so delicious and flavoursome, and the servings were very generous. I couldn't believe how quick the service was, I felt like we ordered and 5 minutes later all the food arrived, which is so great when you take young kids to a restaurant. The whole family loved it and everything was so fresh and delicious. We ended up with so much left over we took it home in boxes in hand luggage on our flight back home the next day, we didn't want to leave any of it in Melbourne, because it was so good! Also reasonably priced for the quality and amount of food. You have to try the BBQ beef.