“Overrated, overpriced place that takes customers for granted”
Review of Roule Galette

Roule Galette
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Carnegie
Price range: USD 4 - USD 14
Description: Roule Galette, after 10 years in Melbourne CBD, open another French Creperie in the vibrant Koornang Road in Carnegie. Enjoy a delicious French food; every thing is home made (guaranty without any processed food). The famous Galette from Brittany is Gluten Free (Buckwheat flour). Little spot of France, Welcome.
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Started visiting this place about a year and a half ago. Last visit was on Sunday 29th July. I ordered the pork sausage crepe (17 dollars) and my friend ordered the beef burgundy, which was on special (28 dollars). The crepe tasted okay, of average size. The amount of salad they serve you is more than the crepe. My friend struggled to finish the beef burgundy, which was tasteless and absolutely overpriced. It badly needed seasoning, salt and the red wine it was supposedly flavoured with. This place has gone down. Have coffee here if you must, but dine elsewhere. There is no point in having French staff if they don't smile.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Was greatly disappointed in food and service. I am certain it was the salmon crepe that cause me to have loose bowels for 2 days, which put a huge damper on our vacation. My daughter had the La Vegan Basque and found small pieces of what we think was ham.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is our new go to place for a delicious easy meal that the whole family is happy to eat at. The crepes are divine. I can't decide whether to have savoury or sweet. They don't look like a big serve but they are filling. I tried the Camembert crepe, the serving size looked small so I was thinking I would have to order a dessert afterwards but that was not the case. This crepe was filling enough. Prices are good not expensive for a family of 4 and I actually like their hot chocolates.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The service was great, cool little place, but the crepes were not so great. Far too browned and the flavours were bland.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Popped in for an unplanned late lunch with my step daughter. The waitress was lovely and it seemed like she really enjoyed looking after us. This was my fourth time at Roule Galette over many months and it just gets better and better. Its a different flavour for Koornang Road, but excellent. Well worth taking the time to visit for breakfast, lunch, or an after dinner treat.