“I wish I could have stayed longer!”
Review of Roule Galette

Roule Galette
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Carnegie
Price range: USD 4 - USD 17
Description: Roule Galette, after 10 years in Melbourne CBD, open another French Creperie in the vibrant Koornang Road in Carnegie. Enjoy a delicious French food; every thing is home made (guaranty without any processed food). The famous Galette from Brittany is Gluten Free (Buckwheat flour). Little spot of France, Welcome.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place is fantastic, and it's on Koornang Road in Carnegie so the competition's fierce. I had limited time for lunch and was indecisive so I lost precious minutes. I hadn't visited before but tried it on a whim.

I loved it.

They offer a huge selection of crepes (sweet) or galettes (savoury), all of which would be prepared fresh while you wait and watch. The galette I had was delicious. I look forward to returning whenever I can.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Looking for some where different to take a relative in the Carnegie we found this place it was busy , but the service was good on a Friday lunch time , we had some savoury and sweet crepes and a salad to share on the waitresses suggestion , they were lovely to look at and delicious to eat.
As it is licensed we had a nice white wine to go with our meal .Recommended

1  Thank Kay S
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

They've expanded the menu a bit to now include coq au vin and snails, and I had the coq au vin tonight - yum!! Savoury crêpes are really good and sweet ones are even better. One of our favourites is La Belle Normande. Délicieux!!! I can highly recommend this restaurant for a family outing.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

The cafe has added coq au vin to it's menu since my last visit. The Coq au vin was cooked perfectly and the French mash was yum. We had 2 sweet crepes and it would have been nice to have the option of a scoop of vanilla ice cream with them! They were delicious.

1  Thank Tam987
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Well, what was management thinking opening up a French café Carnegie?? The demographics here are Asian students and Indian working families in the main!! But it seems to be doing good businesses, particularly the first few months. This is our 3rd visit. French is not my thing, but my partner is from London, and she loves it. To me, the French food served here (the savoury offerings) is very much one-dimensional, one predominant taste throughout ... my Asian tempered palate calls for a multitude of tastes and textures in every mouthful (Hahaha!). But all in all, it's good for the experience (for me) but, as mentioned, my partner loves it!

2  Thank ERIC L