5 people are viewing this hotel
USD 192
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
USD 192
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Preferred Hotels
USD 187
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Hotels.comUSD 192
PricelineUSD 192
Trip.comUSD 221
1,040 results
All reviews pool bar san juan rincon jacuzzi surfing beaches pr aguadilla retreat hurricane maria
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

I'm an I Prefer member and made the reservation through their app. Rereading the hotel's description on the app after a two-night stay, it's borderline deceptive advertising. It's evident the property's owners don't care to spend on maintenance and improvements. The rooms are spartan - no decor, 1990s floors and cheap furniture. For lunch, only the poolside shack is open, and the food is basic fare and mediocre, in addition to the fact there are just a couple of tables set aside for eating, so most people eat on their lounge chairs. Since my last visit about 10 years ago, it seems the ocean has further encroached on the beach, and there's virtually no beach to speak of any longer. Outside, there's mildew and mold on surfaces - as bound to happen on a beachfront property not properly maintained. Next time I wish to be in the Añasco/Rincón area, I'll search for an Airbnb or Homeaway apartment or house.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank robertoq557
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

The location was nice, away from the craziness of San Juan but still with lots of restaurants and places to go and visit. The hotel is super clean. A little bit outdated but still worth the stay. The staff are friendly and helpful. Angely, from the front desk, gave us great recommendations so local food and beach life. We would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Get a car because although there are things to do, you’ll need to drive a short distance to get to them.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

The beds were amazing
The staff is very attentive but they need more and have to tend to the common areas every day and not every other day We even picked after other guests so the pool area was free of birds - changes - there were plenty of trash bins around but some guests are oink oink
The bathroom vanity needs a do over and the room furniture a revamp but the beds are like clouds
We were 14 and had a blast

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LadyCinctus
Reviewed 14 May 2021

I had some questions about the reservation and the lady that answered the phone was very rude, acting like if I was stupid because I didn't know their policy for reservation/cancelation. For the price, they should invest in Customer Service Training ASAP.

Date of stay: May 2021
4  Thank Almeidacar
Reviewed 13 May 2021

The front desk are very rude, they tried to get of the phone as quickly as possible and did not help at all, they canceled my reservations and she had no answer as to why and just said they were closed and hung up on me and this was costing over $2000, how nice right around the corner. Wont recommend. She said oh well don' know what to tell you other than we are closed.

Date of stay: May 2021