“Delightful Spot… Cozy, Perfect Location, Private...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
September...
Cleveland
“Delightful Spot… Cozy, Perfect Location, Private with Gorgeous Sunsets”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We enjoyed a wonderful week in this cozy little cottage. Our favorite spots were the knotty pine room and the front porch where we could listen to the sound of the waves, view beautiful sunsets while relaxing and reading. The cottage is well equipped for cooking or grilling which was nice. The main cottage is older but it was very clean. Cleanliness is important to me. We appreciated the fans for the humid nights, the wifi to communicate with family and the privacy of the cedars surrounding the property.
The bathroom and shower are very small. I would encourage the owner to purchase a heavier shower curtain….the current one is very flimsy. I contemplated 4 stars because of the bathroom, but when everything else was perfect, I had to go with 5 stars.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and if at all possible, we will be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The bathroom
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ON
Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Centre Wellington
Reviewed 21 October 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
21 Oct 2011
We are sorry you were unhappy with your rental. We were notified that during your rental there was a pet on the property, this cottage is a no pets cottage and in having the pet on the property this could have subsequently caused health issues for guests after your rental.
orangeville
Reviewed 2 October 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing