Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 172
USD 172
Agoda.com
USD 155
Booking.comUSD 173
eDreamsUSD 173
Trip.comUSD 181
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2019

The location is great if you want to explore mountains and lakes. It is situated in a small village with a couple of grocery shops around for your daily needs, some restaurants and some other hotels. It is on the expensive side ( for Brits !! ) but everything is in Switzerland !!! My son and I spent a couple of nights there exploring the area and hiking but I think if we didn't hire a car we would not have seen a third of what we had in three days. Great photos.... The weather was on our side !! I put "mid range " below and although expensive compared to other countries I visited for Switzerland it's that .....

Room tip: I think all the rooms are the same.......
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Andy A
Reviewed 5 August 2019

The hotel is situated a great location. It's got great views and not busy streets, unlike downtown Interlaken, where there are way too many tourist. Also the rate for this hotel is also reasonable but comes with not so good services.

The room looks very old and seems lack of maintenance, and there was no AC. During the time of my stay, the weather was not and the room only had a small fan. You will have to open the windows.

I arrived the hotel about 10:00pm. There was no one at the front desk, which is normal in Switzerland. But the issue was that no one could help when I needed. The hotel left help-line phone number but the person on the phone barely speaks English. My room had a burn-out fuse shortly after arrived, I requested him to come over to fix the fuse. He told me to wait until next morning. I called again and he did not even pick up the call anymore. The room was hot and dark. I had to use my iPhone flash light to deal with the darkness. I spent a unpleasant first night in Switzerland, not very good first impression.

Next morning, I went to the front desk and was told by the Breakfast lady that no-one would be there until noon. I was very disappointed with their services.

Room tip: Good location
Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Pong C
Reviewed 30 June 2019

Well, I had visited the property this week. Below is my experience of the place:

Pros':
- Well maintained property
- Front Desk staff helpful with advising the local attractions and how to get around.

Cons':
- Washroom was congested.
- Basic essentials for the washroom (such as the usual bathing essentials) and for the room such as telephone , was missing.
- There are a set of rules which would be listed by the Front Desk before signing in , few of which was tied to a heavy fine (upto CHF 200) if i correctly recall.
- The staff could have been more friendly and warm.
- We booked the terrace room hoping it was on the top most floor , but turned out that it was on the ground floor and open to a lawn which was busy mowed and hence the privacy was not exactly kept up.
- TV channels were all in the local language : bad for foreign tourists like me.

Overall , my suggestion would be to look out for more price competitive properties before booking this one , as from my memory most of the properties i saw in Interlaken were equally charming.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 6 April 2019

We stayed on one of our impromptu weekend trips to Switzerland. It was a one night stay but a really nice hotel with all the necessary facilities, beautiful location and ample parking space. The parent hotel Jungfrau Hotel is a short walk away and the restaurant serves amazing food. The prices are as per Swiss expectations. The hotel is also a short walk away from the railway station.
I am most grateful to the staff for a more personal reason - I had forgotten a pair of gold earrings. The hotel was most considerate enough to ship them to me as soon as they found it. Kudos to the staff!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 12 November 2018

This hotel was excellent. Just 5 min drive outside of Interlaken and 10 min walk from the Wilderswil station and supermarket.

We arrived at about 8pm and greeted by the lady at reception. Check in was quick and smooth and she provided lots of maps and information on the local area.

First point to improve: It was dark and we had our 2-year-old son with us. We had no idea where we had to go to find our room as it's in a separate block. It would have been great if you had showed us where to find our room.

The second point to improve: You said the hotel was almost empty, so why were we given the room furthest away and up the stairs when you knew we had an infant, buggy, suitcases etc?

The rooms were clean, tidy, spacious and probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in in a hotel. The room was tidied and cleaned every day and towels were provided.

The third point to improve: We wanted to check out at 8 am but the reception is only open from 3 pm. We didn't know this and there was nowhere to drop our key, so we left it in a box, not sure if it was the right place or not!

Overall I would use this hotel because it's just what we wanted. The setting is beautiful and peaceful, staff lovely and rooms clean and comfortable.

Please don't hesitate to use this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2018