“Excellent takeaway quiche”

Blue Sky Deli
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Highcliffe
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I have a house full of visiting relatives. I pre-ordered a goats cheese, sweet potato and red pepper quiche (enough for 8 people) to save me some time. It was absolutely excellent and enjoyed by all my family - including the ones who "don't like goats cheese"!! Thanks again to the Blue Sky Deli team.

2  Thank windsor3

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, friendly service and excellent coffee with a lovely courtyard sun trap.
A nice deli selection is also available with fresh bread and a range of home made dishes.

1  Thank Stevew07
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, very friendly and welcoming, they couldn't do enough for you and the food was very tasty can't wait to return

1  Thank paige c
Reviewed 16 July 2017

love this place, the food is great and the owners are amazing. The good thing is they can prepare anything you like so the world is your oyster. I go in and order a salad the way I like it and nothing is too much problem.

1  Thank Mollybeesley
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I often visit the blue sky deli with my partner and family.
It is a well run deli and the food is fantastic. I would highly recommend a visit here as the service and food are what you would expect in a 5* restaurant

1  Thank Edd B