“Absolutely Lush!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Innerleithen
Price range: USD 10 - USD 18
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Quality Indian food served 7 days a week. Sit in and Take-away.
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Best curry ever
Full depth of flavour
Friendly
Flexible
Top and bottom. Amazing curry house always has been!

Make sure you book as it is small.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I had 2 starters which were fantastic and one I had never had but will definitely again. The India pistachio ice cream was really good to but I could have shared it.
Such good food all around us too

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Excellent food large portions, never managed to finish however staff poppped it in a takeaway box Restaurant is spotless
Great place to eat

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Small but perfectly formed.
Great staff very knowledgeable and friendly.
Loved the menu's, but won't spoil the surprise.
Excellent food and great value for money.
4 starters, 4 mains and two bottles of wine.
£108, good value for money for such good quality food and service.
Early sitting 18:30 but we were never rushed for the next seating to happen.
I would recommend if you were ever in Innerleithen or anywhere near by, but book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
However they seem to do a roaring trade in takeaway's as well

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Had to try Saffron after friends had recommended it. Our visit was on a very cold night, unfortunately with the restaurant being small the entrance door opens directly into the eating area, the heating wasn’t adequate to heat restaurant so the room was very cold.
For starters my wife and I ordered poppadoms with a mixed chutney tray, mixed platter and onion bhaji, we found the chicken tikka to be very dry and the lamb very chewy, the mixed chutney tray was nice but the waitress took it away to replenish it and forget to return it. The main courses I had ordered the Haralyi Lamb and my wife Saffron korma both with pilau rice and a plain nan, again the lamb dish was very chewy and lots of sinew, the korma was ok but was slightly overkill with the saffron. Overall not a good experience and one we have taken off our list.