“DA CHANG JIN RESTAURANT WORTH THE VISIT.”
Review of Korean Restaurant - CLOSED

Korean Restaurant
Price range: USD 10 - USD 19
Cuisines: Korean
Sydney, Australia
“DA CHANG JIN RESTAURANT WORTH THE VISIT.”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I was in Hurstville for lunch and it appears that the usual I go to was not opened for another half an hour and I needed to eat and get going so I walked into the DA CHANG JIN restaurant which had a $12.90 Lunch box special. I decided to go in and to my surprise the place was very clean, the waiter limited in english but very pleasant and went out of his way to assist me in the ways of Korean preperation once the food was delivered to my table. The Lunch box was fantastic, fresh tasty and filling and to my surprise it was a combination of everything and it was delishes.
If your into the bento box of Japanese Restaurants and looking for a little change your cant go past this little gem. Table water (free) is always available and the ambient music in the background was not overwhelming.
Would suggest a visit,its not just another ASIAN restaurant in Hurstville

• Visited January 2012