“Shiil Coffee Lounge, I love this cafe”
Review of Shiil Enterprises

Shiil Enterprises
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have been going to Shiil Coffee Lounge in East Vic Park for about 18 months, mostly to just get a coffee on the way to work. The guys who work there are very nice and I have gotten to know a little bit about the parts of Africa where they lived. There coffee is very nice and a good pick me up. The other Sunday night 17 April, I called in on my way home from visiting friends. I was a bit hungry and thought why not give it a try. A lot of men were there watching the soccer and cheering their team on. Anyway there is no menu so I asked what I could have to eat, there was lamb or chicken drum sticks. I ordered the chicken and a coffee. You will see in my pictures the chicken, it tasted great and I love the banana that's comes with the meal. The cafe is basic but nice give it a try.