1,162 results
All reviews san jose costa rica hotel louisiana free coffee secure parking nice pool close to the airport reception area grocery store rooms are spacious rental car hidden gem last night pura vida netflix rebecca internet
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

When I got home and looked at my credit card statement, I saw a $1 charge for every night I stayed. I didn't think it was a big deal, it amounted to $2, but then I read a lot of other bad reviews where people were saying the same thing. I guess they like to sneak charges on your card, hoping you won't notice. The sheets on the bed were not cleaned from previous guest either. I didn't really care that they were not super friendly, not everyone can pretend that they are happy. But if your trying to rip me off, even if it's just a couple dollars, then I won't ever stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Josha71
Ivan S, Owner at Hotel Luisiana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

dear guest , when you book on expedia, you sign the rules and policy , when we charge 1$ only for all your stay! is foro give back the deposit money quickly with the inefficient costarica system bank .....we try our best in clean and in service , i think you loose the best hotel in relation between price and quality i guess for only 1$ for the entire stay!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The service in the front desk was very good. The decoration is very neat. The room was very clean. very good security for access in and out of the hotel.
I really enjoyed sitting by the pool, it was very relaxing. Highly recommend!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Room was very comfortable and quiet.
Large space, modern furnishings,
I would recommend hotel Luisiana to all of my friends and family
Nice place to stay when visiting Costa Rica.
Grounds where also well kept and pretty

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I loved it here, great area, great room (Amazing actually- 6 star), and service was great! I loved the room. It was clean, HUGE, and had my own kitchen, living room, and separate room. Everything about this place was awesome!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Fantastic, great quiet place to hang out.
Unwind after a hectic trip really nice spot to start your vacation. The owners were on hand and very helpful waited up for me to check in , answered any and all questions I had. Great place I will go again

Date of stay: October 2016