See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2016

We were offered the room at a good price, so I guess this was an 'end-of-season' offer, as it is situated in the main, very pretty square.
It was evident that they take coach parties, but we were on our own.
Cannot complain about cleanliness or facilities, and the staff were very helpful. However, we decide not to eat there - as obviously geared for foreign tourists. On the whole - good value.

Room Tip: I can't - we got what we were given, and it did not look like photo above! Very small.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Very welcoming staff for this hotel where you will enjoy fully refurbished rooms in center town of embrun. Quiet, clean and quite spacious for our family room. I strongly advise to enjoy diner and breakfast here as well. Choice of amazing local dishes.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2014

My husband and I had a pleasant one night stay. Having not made a reservation we were thrilled to find our room clean, attractively decorated with a modern bathroom. We did not have the somewhat overpriced breakfast which we feel should have been included in the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This is the second time I've stayed in this hotel and would still go back. I love the location in the heart of the town square. I was traveling by motorcycle with Beach's Motorcycle Adv so parking wasn't a problem but if you were in a car it may be. Most of the staff are friendly but some were typical french, the restaurant was very good but there is also lots to choose from near by. Rooms well uh nothing special but this is a very old building surrounded by lots of other very old buildings so given the age I was satisfied but depending on the room you get some are compact. Hotel can be hard to find because some GPS's loose signal in the narrow streets but there are signs on the buildings to help you out. To some up I'd say it's a great location to stay a few nights for sight seeing in the area, especially on a motorcycle.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2013

very nice and romantic hotel in the deepest historical centre of the old town. we avoided the very expensive breakfast, but enjoyed the night with our 2 kids. a lift is available to reach the rooms if you carry babies.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family