All reviews summer season room was clean pools bus prince facilities court fact fun balcony buffet
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The infinity pool is open until 12mn and around that time we basically had it to ourselves. The Massage and spa was amazing it’s perfect mixture of tradition meets modern. The breakfast was also delicious and the cocktails were on a pricey side but well worth the money. OH and there’s jacuzzi’s too!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mitzi N
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We stayed two nights in this Hotel.

Sea side room has a good view and Breeze. Seating in Balcony in the morning is pleasure. It has nice swimming pool.

Staff was nice but communication was a issue since they did not understand English

Room Tip: Choose a seaside room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I spent one night at the Oiso Prince, with 1 1/2 days of business meetings.
The hotel gives a modern impression, with a stylish interior and good facilities. It would seem to lend itself both to families spending a weekend near the seaside, as well as to groups holding conferences.
The food was very good, with an excellent variety. Quite a nice bar next to the reception, though bar seating is a bit limited.
The room was clean, spacious and with a very nice view onto the poolside and the ocean.
Service was very good.
So overall a very comfortable stay, and I could easily imagine spending a weekend there for private purposes during the summer season.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Great spa, good facilities including swimming pool overlooking the bay.
Friendly staff. However, English is really poor amongst all staff members. Since we booked via booking.com, we would recommend to teach at least basic English to all staff members to make international visitors feel welcome. Also one of the restaurants had no menu available in English and no one could translate
Waiting list for breakfast, probably due to inefficiency as a consequence of trying too hard to make everything perfect
Swimming pools as seen on booking.com only open during summer months (not in October while temperature still >25 degrees)

Room Tip: Sea view (half of the rooms)
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jorie V
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Nice!

When you compare hotel space between US and Japan the room size is the difference, but the solution for my family party of 4 the solution is renting an extra room.

I would like to start by mention we did visit 3 days after their grand reopening (everything remodeled), This hotel is one of the best I had visit recently where the family I had fun, because of the time of our visit most of the shop, restaurants and pool was closed except the buffet and tennis court.

We recommend, my only advice to the hotel are 3 observations.

1- Would you please add two bottles of water (complimentary) at the refrigerator.

2- Would you please add one more tissue box by the nightstand between the beds to avoid walking away to the sink área for tissues.

3- Would you please add one more small towel to use with the body soap in order to avoid using one of the two hand towels.

Those are my observations, I do hope more people enjoy this hotel the way I did.

Finally I would like to highlight the staff was super happy to help at any time.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family