Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,625 results
All reviews special thanks ski instructor restaurant manager special mention thank you so much every night his team every meal ski school making sure my daughter chef de village taking care evening shows well taken care f b manager the general manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2023

After seeing the glorious 5 star reviews, I booked an “early bird deal” to stay at club Med Tomamu over Dec 23 for a long awaited ski holiday with my family.
The package worked out as S$4-5K per person over 6 days. I figured if this is “all inclusive” why not ?
Then I realised the following:
- ski equipment is NOT included. You have to pay extra, at a rate slightly above market rate
- group ski lesson, though included does NOT have a cap on the number of participants and it can go up to 12 per class. Is this even safe or effective?
- private ski lessons can be arranged: 2 hours for S$400 per day (higher than market rate )
- other snow activities are all at additional costs and facilities are outsourced to the nearby Hoshino resort.
- even more PREMIUM MEALS are at additional costs

So if you have a family with tweens or teens who will not be using babysitting facilities and aren’t interested in nightly entertainment or drinking cheap alcohol all night.. If your aim is to ski and enjoy snow sports at an exclusive resort…CLUB MED IS NOT THE PLACE for you and you end up PAYING A PREMIUM for it.

I had to forfeit my $1K deposit even though I informed that I have changed my mind in Sept because it is stated in their “policy” that withdrawals more than 60 days incur a cost of $250 per person. It is “take it, or (still pay up) and leave it. Where is the justice and customer service ???

Customer service agents they call travel experience designers are not even sure of their own packages and they took a long long time to even find out which winter activity is included and which isn’t- simply because they “belong to the summer team”.

This is a lesson I will never forget.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Esther C
Reviewed 24 October 2023

We have visited many Clubmed Resorts for the past twenty over years. This is one of the resort I would strongly recommend my friends to spend their vacation there (for those who like to have good foods, quiet, tranquilizing atmosphere, sunny but cooling wheather, visit during the month of September). Eventhough this resort is mainly gather for ski goers during winter season, I found that I did not missed any confort and enjoyment while I was there. I would like to thanks all the GOs there for their hospitalities and professionalism to carry out their duties. Especially to the CDV, Jade, Matt, Carol, Apple, Shaun, Top, Lai and Aika. Thanks all of you that makes it wonderful and memorable during our vacation there.

Room tip: For the elderly, bring extra clothing. It is quite a distance from the Chitose airport, airport transfer fee to the resort is a bit pricey.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lim J
Reviewed 9 October 2023

This was our second time going to Tomamu this year.

Our member number was changed somehow but as soon as Danny saw us he remembered us from our last visit. This was completely unexpected since so many guest go there.

We found Jean this time as well and learned about a great show she was in as well as her assisting us with information about the bear mountain.

We expected great things which we got but what we weren't expecting was Iris.

Iris from the boutique is the single most impressive person we have ever met. She remembered our names immediately after recommending some wonderfully comfortable hoodies and greeted us each time we passed with a beaming smile. She is so friendly and lively that any amount of time you get to spend with her flies by in an instant.

We were especially lucky to be able to eat with her, and her conversation skills in both English and Japanese are so wonderful, I had no idea English isn't her native language. I feel like with that skill she could work anywhere in the world.

We learned that she is going to a village in France and she is so special she made me change a decision that I made after two horrible vacations to France, which is to go there again.

She even took time to send my wife and I off after a fantastic t-shirt making experience. I can't express what a loss she is going to be for Tomamu which in my opinion has the top staff out of any club Med anywhere.

We truly hope that we can spend time with Iris again sometime soon.

Room tip: stop by the boutique and pick up the comfortable clothing.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AyaL161
Management Club Med Tomamu, Guest Services / Front Office at Club Med Tomamu - Hokkaido, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities, our GO team that took great care of you and that you spent an unforgettable stay with us.
Thank you for choosing Club Med Tomamu for your recent holiday. We appreciate your kind review as it motivates us to continuously provide a high standard of service to our guests, your happiness and satisfaction are our priorities.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon in one of our wonderful Resorts !

Reviewed 7 October 2023

From the moment I set foot in ClubMed Tomamu, it was clear that the ensuing ten nights would be an unparalleled mix of adventure, relaxation, and culinary delights. Here's a comprehensive overview:

Morning Power Walks: Starting the day with a brisk walk through Tomamu's invigorating terrains is truly special. With Mia, Samy, and Edo leading the way, these walks were more than just fitness routines — they offered a deep dive into the tranquil beauty of dawn.

Biking through Tomamu's serene landscapes was consistently a highlight. The biking adventures with Roman, Austin, Samy, and Mei will remain cherished memories

Hiking Adventures: Exploring Hoshino Farm in Tomamu offers a profound experience, merging nature's untouched beauty with the nuances of agriculture.

Yoga and Stretching Sessions: Kevin and Mia’s yoga classes provided a peaceful refuge during my busy days. Meanwhile, Vicky and Abu’s stretching sessions were the ideal remedy for sore muscles, ensuring both relaxation and rejuvenation.

Cooking Classes: Chef Amir, your Hokkaido buckwheat crepe class was not only enlightening but also immensely enjoyable. Chef Yoshi, your Cartoon Character sushi class was equally captivating.

Hike to Tomamu Mountain Peak from Unkai Terrace: An absolute bucket-list experience! Ascending to the peak and being welcomed by a mesmerizing sea of clouds felt otherworldly. The expansive view below stands as a testament to nature's unmatched beauty. I'd recommend this to any visitor.

Outdoor Onsen at Mina Mina Beach: This was the quintessential way to conclude an eventful day. It captures the true essence of Japanese relaxation. Immersing oneself in the warm onsen waters, with nature all around and the occasional sight of deer grazing nearby, was therapeutic in every sense.

Gastronomic Experiences with Chef Damian and Team: Dining at ClubMed Tomamu was like attending a daily culinary celebration. Chef Damian, along with his skilled team, turned every meal into a gourmet experience. The impeccable service from the restaurant staff added a touch of opulence to the dining events.

Dining with the GOs: Sharing meals with a diverse group of wonderful GOs, such as Carol, Shaun, Jacky, Oat, Sheba, Iris, Top, Jade, Anais, Demi, Shelly, Mei, Mia, Gary, Abu, Austin, Roman, Samy, Tawan, Michael, Fahmi, Robin, Becca, Keenan, Shori, Tiffany, Una, and many others, elevated the dining experience. At the resort, meals transcended being merely about food. Engaging with various GOs made every mealtime unique and memorable.

To sum it up, ClubMed Tomamu offers a holistic vacation experience, seamlessly blending nature, adventure, relaxation, and culture. The dedicated team ensures that every guest feels pampered and enriched. ClubMed Tomamu is not just a destination; it's an experience of a lifetime.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 6 October 2023

Arrival to the resort 23/09/23 at 11.30am. Greeted cheerfully by the Reception Team.

Reception Team
Becca, Dian, Natalia, Jacky, Tan,, Spohie, Manager AOF.

Restaurant Team
Manu, Jane, Jam, John,
Chef Shanto, Andi.

Sports Team
Edo, Manager Gary, Mia, Vicky, Tawan, Circus Team For the performances, Shelly, Miyuki.

Bar Team
Hadi, Yannick, Carlos, Fahmi, Robin

Animation Team
Micheal, Jade

Boutique
Iris, Jessica, Anais

There are some GOs and GEs I may have left out and I truly apologised for it.

Special Mention
Reception Team Becca for recommendations made for me for the places to visits and showing me the places in the areas of around Tomamu. She made it a point to show me the places of interests apart from fulfilling her duties in the Reception. It made my first time stay more memorable than I can imagine.
Manager AOF for being understanding and granted me the late check out. It helped my departure to be more organised.
Manu and Chef Shanto and Andi made my dining experience a great one.

My First visit to Club Med Tomamu is a too good to be true out of Singapore travelling experience. Definitely a second visit to be planned and a highly recommended destination.

• Trip type: Travelled solo