“Peaceful place & yummy pancake🥞”
Review of Jakkepoes

Jakkepoes
Ranked #6 of 244 Restaurants in Yomitan-son
Price range: USD 7 - USD 9
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We search this lovely place on TripAdvisor, and have a nice afternoon tea time here. Highly recommend banana pancake and drinks.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This has always been one of my favorite late-breakfast spots on my days off. I love the cozy atmosphere, friendly staff, and excellent food. The meat-lovers is my favorite, and I love their Okinawan bacon too.

Weekday mid-late morning is the quietest time to visit.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Love this little place with the fluffiest pancakes we have had, in a small quiet part of town, with a few surf shops near by.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Quaint little place. Delicious fresh made breakfast. The pancakes were delicious I had berry and my daughter had chocolate banana. Both were steaming hot off the grill. No credit cards but they do take American dollars.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed around this area for 3 days, the shop closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Pancake is nice but to be honest , I do expect it would be more texture in it
as the one I ordered for take away, strawberry pancake using instant strawberry. So I was a bit upset as I wish I could have fresh ones