“Some of the best sushi on the snow.”
Review of Izakaya Kaz

Izakaya Kaz
Ranked #29 of 262 Restaurants in Hakuba-mura
Price range: USD 7 - USD 36
Description: Izakaya Kaz is a stylish Japanese Tapas dining bar located in Mominoki Pub building. We have a wide range of traditional Izakaya and teppanyaki menu, hot pot menu, sushi and sashimi selections as well as local Sake and Beer. Come enjoy Izakaya Kaz's delicious Japanese food with locals! Free pick-up service available.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Went there with my girlfriend and we both enjoyed the venue and high quality food, not quite a 5 star in my book but certainly one of, if not the best option/s in the area for mid-high tier authentic japanese food.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Our group of 10 attended this restaurant whilst in Hakuba. I cannot give enough praise for this establishment. They had an excellent selection of wines, the food was the best I had during my entire trip & the prices were reasonable. We had a fantastic night here and if you order dessert - the waffles are brilliant! I can't wait to come back here next year!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is attached to the pub but has a Japanese atmosphere. He service was good, the food was lovely especially the scallops, the prices were average. Worth a visit

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

6 of us went for dinner at Izakaya Kaz and were very happy with the food.
It is moderately priced for quantity, but what it may lack in quality it makes up for in quality. Best tempura in Hakuba and the plum wine was also delicious. Recommend

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We had a nice family dinner, food and atmosphere was pleasant without being great. I really enjoyed the Japanese pizza!!!