“Must visit ”

Ranked #20 of 262 Restaurants in Hakuba-mura
Price range: USD 14 - USD 54
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and outstanding service! Great location and atmosphere...staff members are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

First night I had the hanging tenderloin, and it was probably the best steak I had in 10 years... it was amazing... it was so good we went back for more...

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Quick service beautiful food and sake was delicious. I’d go back. Staff were very nice. The starters were almost enough but the grill finished it.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We have eaten in this restaurant 3 nights and have enjoyed every meal. I am gluten intolerant and the wait staff have been very helpful and attentive checking with the chef what dishes I can eat. On our 3rd night the Chef treated us with a plate of gluten-free salmon nigiri-sushi (seasoned with salt, not soy sauce). It was excellent. The restaurant is beautifully presented with wooden surrounds and large windows to watch the snow falling outside.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Relaxing ambience with good service. We enjoyed fresh local vegetables and grilled meat lined up at buffet. Recommend for family if visiting during high seasons.