“Great food and really friendly staff”

Pane fresco portuguese bakery
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in West Lakes
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Went here with a group of friends partly because I am off to Portugal in a months time and wanted to try some of the cuisine and wines.
The atmosphere is very laid back and the staff are really friendly.
Managed to practice my limited Portuguese and get some tips for my trip.
Food was superb and they have real Portuguese vino verde. Interesting wine style.
We all had plenty to eat and drink and the bill was $40 each, great value.
Was told that I must return after my trip and will definitely be doing that.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We have only had takeaways from here but they have always been great. The Piri Piri Chicken is really good and you are usually asked if you want the piri piri sauce on the chicken or in a container. The piri piri has quite a bite to it so beware if you are not into hot/spicy. I have tasted the chicken without the sauce before and its also really nice too.

They have 2 pizzas for $23 and they are also nice....they are more a medium size.
The bakery side of Pane Fresco and they make some really nice bread and portugese bakery items. We have been there about 5 times and it is now regular visit for us.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Best Piri Piri Chicken in Adelaide and the bread is amazing along with the pizza deal 2 large woodoven for $23.00. Staff are friendly and the prices are good.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

A fantastic range of breads and tarts plus a sit down restaurant. I recommend any of the breads all baked fresh and very reasonably priced when compared to the chains.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Haven't eaten in the restaurant, but have had takeaway pizzas and the best ciabatta bread I have ever had.
Inside just smells so good, of baking bread and pizza.

So popular, get there early to avoid missing out on the ciabatta

1  Thank Karen R