All reviews across the road westfield shopping centre room service spa suite bottle shop several occasions a great place to stay stayed nights minute drive easy parking hot food buffet breakfast view over the lake full buffet stir fry thoroughly enjoyed our stay balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2019

We hae not been to the Lakes for years and was down that way we thought why not and we were not disappointed , we had as a starter mint,peas artichoke arancini balls and then I had the wok special crab meal and hubby had karrage chicken which looked good to, but the crab was so delicious and messy I would recommend to everyone.

Room tip: I did not stay but lake view would be the best
Reviewed 20 March 2019

Booked in via web site for double room, 2 nights early March 2019, including breakfast husband became ill prior to leaving Sydney, I still had paid for the double booking/room and asked a family member to join me for one breakfast - I was then charged for the extra breakfast - not good seeing as I had already paid up front, including 2 the breakfast. Also had to leave a $100 dep on cc and at date of writing has not been returned, on sending an email to the hotel I received a quick reply explaining their policy, the quick reply was much appreciated and explained policy.
Invited 8 guests for lunch, main dining room closed, had to use the bar/eating area, food not very good, staff pleasant and helpful through my stay.

Room tip: all rooms look over the lake
1  Thank moire b
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Wow love this place great rooms reception staff very helpful had our wedding ceremony and reception here Shannon the wedding coordinator was fantastic from my first enquiry right through our wedding day. The bar area is great and the restaurant buffet breakfast and carvery fresh and tasty.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2019

We had planned to make a family member's birthday a day and night out, Booked 30 days out for the discount from the hotel's website. Wasn't disappointed. All rooms look out onto the lake. Our room decent size on the first floor. King size bed, modern bathroom with good size. TV, free WIFI, room safe, iron and ironing board. We had a dip in the indoor pool and spa which has a few bit of gym equipments Could sit on balcony and watch the rowers, joggers, cyclists. Right on edge of the large Westfield shopping centre if you get an attack of the munchies as Woolies etc. are a 3 minute walk away. Staff friendly and welcoming. Buffet breakfast included in room rate. Restaurant has large windows looking onto lake and the morning rowers and joggers. The first floor room we had a bit of a view of the galvanised iron room; higher rooms wouldn't be so noticeable. Glad we stayed over.

Room tip: Check the hotel website for advance purchase rates and packages
Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 28 January 2019

What a great place to relax have a meal the view of the lake is nice and there is often people on there stand up boards I did a trip up the lake sometime ago with food included very nice staff are well presented and come across pleasant

Room tip: lake view would be ideal
Date of stay: December 2018