“Provide fabulous steak”
Review of Haven's Steakhouse

Haven's Steakhouse
Ranked #88 of 279 Restaurants in Puchong
Price range: USD 1 - USD 96
Description: Haven's Steakhouse come with unbelievable food, efficient & fun service, & the highest quality products.The dining room reveals a romantic & intimate atmosphere which will WOW everyone who dine at Haven's Steakhouse.Whilst beef is our thing, we have other favourites BBQ ribs, grilled fish, roast chicken, fresh salads & amazing homemade puddings which going to pull your chair and say WOW and by giving a good finger thumb.Let your feel ' Tasty Start Here'
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Their steaks were tender. Definitely will come back again for more. Cosy and comfortable place
My clients and myself love the food
As I went in the shop at first, wondering how they cook with the steaks.They made it wonderfully !!

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

These place provide above quality steaks futher un my expectation. I order the lamb rack and a chef special dessert. The meat was tender and fit to me. The dessert are marvellous. cosy steakhouse

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Nice restaurant decor, ambiance and helpful service, but overshadowed by poor food quality, portion & pricey. We ordered the Grain-fed Striploin Steak (150g & 200g, both medium well), and requested for baked potatoes instead of mashed potatoes. But when the food arrived, we were dismayed by the portion as the steak were thin to the point it was 'well-done' hence, very chewy. The sides only comprise a small mixture of vegetables (carrots, broccoli & french beans) and the baked potatoes provided was barely a full-sized potato (half cut into two small piece).

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I came because to redeem the Buy 1 Free 1 voucher in U Pocket apps. The environment is good, comfortable. Now is 7:10pm, Friday evening, maybe that's why only me and another table with family. I heard the other table also talking about U Pocket apps.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile