“Expensive!!!”

Sahebs Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Northiam
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sahebs experience offers an intriguing combination of time-honoured methods of food preparation and fresh ingredients with surprising recipes.
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The food is consistently excellent but it has become very expensive for a curry. £100 for a family meal - 2 adults, 3 children sharing 4 curries, 3 rice, 3 naan and 1 veg dish plus a couple of drinks. That includes the loyalty card discount. Too much!

1  Thank DominicBrooks

Reviewed 6 January 2018

First recomended by our friends a few years ago, Sahebs still never dissapoints when we take an evening out as a family or with friends.
Authentic cuisine, freindly staff, and a menu that has subtle additions to enjoy choice when we eat there.
Worth the effort to take a drive if your not local to the area.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This is my go to Indian restaurant and I’ve been going here for the last 4 years.

I have never had a meal that I’ve been disappointed with. They cater for everyone; including vegetarians and they don’t mind if you are a fussy eater and will happily take out something if you don’t want it.

Staff are always lovely, friendly and very professional.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped off here with a few friends for dinner. The restaurant was nice, the staff pleasant and the food I had was the best I’ve had in quite some time. My friends also commented on just how good the food was also. We will be back again soon, thanks.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

If coming down to East Sussex to Rye or Hastings this indian Restaurant is a must visit. its a big place and a delight to eat in or to takeaway. i have been having food from here since they opened a few years back , the staff and manager are very friendly and will help you choose any dish you fancy . i like my curry extra hot and they do it perfect everytime . i can recommend Naga Mirchi for those who like a kick to their food and chef will make it as hot as you like it , either chicken or lamb. and of course they will to Phall curry for you . People come from rye and Hastings and further to eat here so that says it all.