“Yummy”

Alyth Fish and Chip Shop
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Alyth
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Description: Traditional fresh fish and chips .
Description: Traditional fresh fish and chips .
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Great fish and chips! We went for the senior size, which was by no means a small fry, and one portion of chips would have sufficed for two of us- great food, great value!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I have been here for years and I knew Marcelo was away but still had to have my fish supper and my family got their usual.

Cannot complain at all - it was excellent well done to Kelly.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

The young woman frying looked too young to do such a fantastic job.

We ordered food for 2 families which amounted to 9 people.

The food was amazing, non-greasy and tasted great. Fish, sausages, pizza and various other items - chips tasted like I remember chips should taste!

I’d highly recommend this wee place. The girls including the cook were in high spirits and you could tell they enjoyed their work.

I’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Heard great reviews about this fish & chip shop
It’s a bit of a trek away but we decided with all the awards it’s won we would head out.
Saturday night so it was busy - we both ordered the fish & chips.
So disappointed this fish was very average and chips were awful.
Not at all what we both expected!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

A fantastic 'chippy with such a wide selection of food to choose from. Always nice and hot. The white puddings were superb.