“Lunch”

Strathmore Golf Centre Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Alyth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open to the public and I have never seen a restaurant in a golf centre as busy as this one. Packed and really good.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friend & I went for a snack lunch. I had the soup of the day & mixed berry pavlova which was very good. Lovely scenery & pleasant staff. Haven't been for a while but wasn't disappointed. The only thing I would say is that the decor hasn't changed for years & the place is beginning to look a bit tired & outdated

1  Thank sheila185

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had a quick meal after our golf and wasn't disappointed. Warm surroundings whilst freezing outside. Excellent soup of the day and Serving staff helped me choose my main course which was very nice. Will be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I dine here in January with friends . Service was good , and done with a smile . The food was basic fare , but the helpings were larger than usual . The price was average .

1  Thank pedro052017
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is a bit out of the way but very worth the trip to enjoy a good lunch or dinner in relaxed surroundings with friendly service

2  Thank Annie H
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

13 of us met to celebrate my mother’s birthday and I can only say the food, staff and setting were absolutely fabulous. Not a single complaint from anyone. I opted for the carvery and it was lovely. We will most certainly be back for more.

3  Thank Gary R