Open today: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
More Information

Ways to Experience Rusutsu Resort Amusement Park
from USD 2,800.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

With Disneyland cost around 6400 yen and this one around 5000 yen, they have so much less to offer. The place is rather stranded and kinda sat. No queue in any of the ride and they are still nice enough to let even one person that ride the whole roller coaster. The food stalls is only open for a while and some are closed, it's like we're kinda in the middle of a rundown place. Most of the staffs are nice and they even hire foreigners so there's always translator from many different countries but still, so vacant in almost everywhere we look.

The crepes is weird and not good, the ramen is too salty, the toilet near the first roller coaster we ride is always wet, and even though there's a lot of roller coaster here and some rides, most of them is suitable for kids that are higher than 115 cm

We saw bunch of school kids going here with their friends on a school trip. I guess it would make the theme park seems crowded, it didn't, they are still look so empty.

I don't think it worth 5000 yen, sorry, the view from the mountain from the gondola is good though and can be cold sometime.

The staffs most of them are nice. One in the children roller coaster looks like he gave up already and that roller coaster hurst everyone ears so bad, the cushion is all used up and the ride made us bang the ears multiple times, it's doesn't have 360 turn nor peak downside but it hurst the ears so much until the next day.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank carnellin
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Rusutsu resort is a well planned resort, not only for winter sports, but they have convention centre, themepark, wave poll, 72 holes golf to cater for the masses. Bonus: Nearby Mt Yotei served a good backdrop!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I willl update my review later - triple rooms available. Lots to do, even in June. (Ski resort) There is a carousel, wave pool, etc.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank hellojamjam
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Finally made it this March with two friends. Rusutsu is definitely one of the luxury experience I had. But in terms of ski resort - you never got bored and you got everything you had there. Great for beginners and advance. For me,. I am an intermediate so not much to choose from. Best thing is you never have to wait long for lift. Can't beat this. Other than this, room type is perfect for family. however if I travel alone the price is too high. Hope they can have a good price range for solo traveller like me.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank idafun
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This resort is based on 2 mountains. The West mountain that is not high and the East Mountain that is higher and has more runs. There are too many flat areas at this resort but they have made good efforts at sign posting which helps the new comer. The trails are well cared for. The Mt Isola Grand run was my favourite. There are a range of beginner runs and intermediate as well as black runs. I didn’t see a lot of evidence of grooming but this is due to the fact that it snowed a lot. The snow is champagne powder and perfect for powder hounds.

Date of experience: January 2018