“Who Knew”

Price range: USD 40 - USD 53
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mauro Tomasini, founder of "Le Masiere", is pleased to welcome you with traditional seasonal recipies from our Region, coupled with a selection of local and national wines. The "serate di degustazione", held once per month, are also an interesting opportunity to experience Le Masiere. For information and/or reservation, please visit our website or call us. Mauro Tomasini, ideatore e fondatore de "Le Masiere", e lieto di accogliervi proponendo piatti classici della tradizione del territorio seguendo le stagioni, accompagnati con ottime selezioni di vini locali e nazionali dalla cantina.Interessanti occasioni sono anche le serate di degustazione che vengono proposte una volta al mese. Per informazioni e/o prenotazioni consultare il nostro sito internet o telefonare.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

For almost two years I drove by the signs to this restaurant and thought about stopping in. I was invited there for lunch I two months before leaving Italy and was amazed. It sit in a beautiful setting with bright windows looking towards a field and mountains. At dinner time was so pretty with the lights. The food and wine is excellent. Service excellent. I miss places like this in Italy.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We discovered this restaurant through some friends and we decided to check it out! Well let me tell you we couldn't do better!!!!!! This place is right next to the mountains, the view is spectacular and the food... oh well the food is delicious!!!!! I highly recommend this place if you are an authentic Italian food lover!

1  Thank Andreeaelen
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I had lunch on 26 December 2016 with my big family. The staff is professional and friendly, the atmosphere is very cozy and warm, but what makes it perfect is food. I highly recommend 'baccalà mantecato (salted codfish)' and 'gnocchi di zucca (with pumpkin and ricotta)'. Desserts are also tasty and delicious. It is a perfect place to meet with friends or family and enjoy excellent Italian, local food.

1  Thank SerenaLC
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We ate here for Christmas dinner after hearing many great reviews from friends and our landlord! We were very eager to try it out. All of the food was exceptional, amazing! I loved the set up of the restaurant... it was tucked away near a park. Quiet, very roomy, and had a great view. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing restaurant in the area. The prices weren't too bad and very happy that we ate here for Christmas

1  Thank PriscillaAParsley
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We just ate here for Christmas dinner and it was wonderful. Cozy atmosphere. Tortellini and lamb chops were amazing. The map and address on trip advisor were wrong and we were lost for a while. It's about 3.2km further down the road and it's actually off the road so you can't see it right away.